Percy? Percy!

POV of Percy

Ack... cough, cough, Percy saw that he made it to the snow hole had sheltered from the cold wind but he was freezing still and needed fire, Percy got up but his left ankle throbbed and he felt pain surge through his whole entire leg! Percy groaned and still tried to walk and limped around a mountain of snow till her heard talking and children playing! Percy started limping faster when he saw a girl like his sister Katara used to look like! He wanted to yell Katara but his voice was hurting but her managed to scream loud enough for Katara to hear! 

Katara POV

I finally know why he said that she chuckled quietly when she heard a voice yell," Katara!" she spun around to see a boy limping with raven hair and tan skin then she realized," Percy!" she ran as fast as her legs could carry her and she saw that Percy was taller now but then realized he was limping! Katara cried as she hugged Percy and Percy winced a little but hugged her back and she said," What happened to you?" Katara saw Percy's parka was destroyed and he looked as if he hadn't slept for weeks! Percy coughed and coughed out... blood? He was sick! Katara saw this and yelled," Sokka!"

Sokka POV

"Sokka!" Katara! He ran as fast as he could to the outside border and saw Katara hugging ... Percy?! He ran as fast as he could and he saw Percy turning blue and he and Katara quickly carried him to the village where they placed him inside Sokka's tent and Katara went to fetch Gran-gran while Sokka stared at his brother and hugged him gently and whispered," I missed you brother.

Aang POV

"Where is Sokka and Katara? Sokka? Katara? Where are you guys?"

Done! Ahhhhh, I'm so tiered but thanks for 64 views! Byeee!

-Faves :P