Percy the long lost brother

Previously...

Aangs POV

"Where is Sokka and Katara? Sokka? Katara? Where are you guys?"

Currently...

Hmmm where is Sokka and Katara? Aang heard a commotion and went to see a boy that looked about 17 and Sokka were hugging him and crying while an old lady who seemed to be there grandmother smiled, Katara noticed Aang and waved. Oh what a beauty she was. I bet there wasn't a prettier monk than her but who was that boy? Aang walked toward the crowded as he saw more clearly that he was the brother of Sokka and Katara but they looked nothing alike! Sokka saw me and said," Aang meet the leader of the southern water tribe!" Aang was confused but Katara pulled the guy toward me and she said," Aang meet our brother Percy!" Aang realized and that hit him. He was Katara and Sokka's long lost brother! Percy put out his hand and said," Nice to meet you Aang. Names Percy like Katara said." Aang shook his hand but felt tingly and then suddenly he blacked out and had a vision.

A couple minutes ago...

POV of Katara

He's awake! Percy is awake! Percy came out of the tent and groaned and I run up to him as fast as I could and yelled," Percy!" Percy turned around to catch me and looked in shock and he had tears streaming down his face and he said," Katara this isn't a dream right? I'm back, right?" Katara whimpered and tears streamed down and she whispered," Your're actually alive.... i can't believe it... I never felt so relived in my life." Percy squeezed very hard not wanting to lose his loving little sister again.

Currently now...

POV of Aang

My head hurts... ah! What happened?

Sorry guys for such an short chapter and reason is that I've been having a of school events happening because of the end of the year and I'm almost done testing so please wait a litt;e bit longer!

-Faves :P