Hot-headed Prince

Previously...

Aang has seen a past memory that is a very dark secret that Percy kept from his siblings and Aang has woken up to find out that the fire-nation is at the southern water tribe.

Currently...

"Aang wake up! The fire-nation is here!" Aang gasped and stood up quickly and said," Katara you know where Percy is?" Katara looked at him questioningly and says," He's defending the village with Sokka."

Aang mumbled," Oh no..." and somehow Katara heard and Aang laughed nervously and he said," Well has umm... oh never mind. I'm gonna go help to!" Katara was confused and said," Okay?" and Aang ran as fast as he could to find Percy in a battle position and he grabbed his hand and Percy yelped as Sokka yelled," Where ya taking my brother?! Wait... your a fire-nation spy!"

Aang put his hands in surrender and said," No Sokka! I'm just gonna talk to Percy!" Sokka was gonna say that he didn't trust Aang when the wall came down and Sokka almost got squished when Aang airbended on (accident) which Percy saw and suddenly anger surged through his body and he said," Why did you run away from your responsibility?! Why? Why did you let my mom killed? Why?" Aang knew what he meant and he said," I'm sorry! I-" Prince Zuko came and Sokka came and swinging  his club and yelled," AHHHHHH!" which Prince Zuko quickly disarmed Sokka and said," Pathetic." Percy growled and gave Aang a glare and the Villagers moved out of the way for Percy and Percy scowling face was masked with a smirk.

Zuko growled in anger and said," You." Percy mockingly bowed and said," At your service your high-" Zuko charged at him which Percy swiftly dodge and sent ice shards at Zuko as he blasted fire. Percy was about to use bloodbending but Uncle Iroh jumped in front of him and tried knocking Percy down but Percy dodged and said in a raspy voice," You can't always protect your nephew, DRAGON OF THE WEST!" Percy swung his hand to one side and Uncle Iroh struggled and moved one way and Iroh chuckled and said," Seems like your the real enemy..." Percy fell to the floor and kept screaming in pain and Aang knew that moment that Percy was having a vision.