Chapter 01

❝ When the whole world was against me, you were the only one who understood & stood beside me.
My dear shadow, love you till the moon to back. ❞

[ The vedio & picture doesn't belong to me

[ The vedio & picture doesn't belong to me. The credit goes to their actual owner.]

                             UNNIE

[AUTHOR POV....]

Three people were eating in complete silence in the dinning area while only sound utensiles can be heard. Two of them were elder & younger sister of each other & the other person was their mom. Suddenly Ms. Han said something to the both girls sitting opposite of her -

- Girls come back from your school early today. Don't be late. I want to tell you both something.

- Me too Ms. Han??

- As you're still my responsibility so yeah you too. Yuna baby come home early ok?

- Ok mom. Don't worry.

She just nodded & looked at the the other girl present there.

- & You... Don't you dare to make any troublefor me at school. Don't know how long I've to bear with you.

- Don't worry Ms. Han. After I become an adult I'll make you free. I can still make it though but don't know how to explain it to your parents. So yeah bear with me till then. Thanks for the food.

Then she got up from her chair & went out of the house.

Yuna - Mom, you don't have to be so rude with her. She's also your another daughter.

Mom - Don't go on her innocent look. What she did after coming in this family? She just took everything & everyone's attention that only belongs to you. Your own family & your father gave their love & attention to her,spoiled her more than you. How can I not be angry with the existence of this girl!!

Yuna - Mom!! Don't forget I'm here only because of her.

Mom - & in return she's still with us.

Yuna just sighed & got up from her seat.

Yuna - Am going to school. Bye mom. & think again she don't deserve it mom. Don't do something you'll regret later mom. I don't want you to regret later when you can't even have the chance to apologize to the person & correct your own mistake. Love you mom.

Miss Han didn't said anything. Yuna just went towards her car & the driver started the car after she took her seat. Soon she entered in her school, came out of her car & went towards her classroom.

( At Break Time In The Cafeteria... )

Yuna - Heyy, here.

She waved her hand in the air to gain the attention of her younger sister who was in search of her unnie.

- Why are you calling her here?

One of Yuna's friend said not liking the idea of her younger sister joining them for lunch every day.

Yuna - When you all know the answer then why do you ask it repeatedly? She's my one & only sister & she'll always eat her food with me only.

- You're getting it wrong. What she meant is that she should have her own friends according to her age.

Another friend of Yuna's said to avoid the upcoming quarrel between them which seem like work on Yuna to calm her down a little bit.

Yuna - You're right but she'll still be with me until or unless she find her comfort zone with others. Till then let me be her comfort zone.

They stopped talking after noticing the girl they're talking about is approaching their table with her slow but steady steps with food in her hand.

Yuna - Baby, how was your class?

- Ummm...It was good unnie.

Yuna - Really!!

- Yupp...

Yuna - No one dared to bully or disturb you right?

- No..nope unnie.

Yuna - Baby?

- Unnie...let me eat. Am hungry.

She made an adorable pout on her face while whinning just like a child to which Yuna just chuckled & shooked her head .

Yuna - Fine....Eat more my cutie baby....

She ruffled her hear in which she again whinnied just like a little baby which she is.

Unnie - Unnie....Don't spoil my hair

- Ok...ok..... I won't.

Then she again ruffled her hair a little while smilling -

- Unniee.....Don't spoil my hair style...Let me eat peacfully. I'm hungry.

- Ok...ok...I won't.

First she put her hands above her head in a surrendering position. Then when her sister was about to take a bite of her food she again ruffled her heair a little while recieving a deadly glare from her little baby sister which makes her look more adorable to Yuna.

- unniee...!!

[ Word - 740 ]

Sorry about this short chapter as I was short of idea.

[ To Be Continue.... ]

[Thanks For Reading ]