Chapter 05

RECAP......

After sometime one of their maid came & told them that the dinner is ready & they can go to eat whenever they want. After informing them the maid went from there. Mr. Kim asked everyone to have dinner together & he have something to announce to them. Everyone went towards the dinning area & took their place around the dinning table. 

                       Flashback

❝ People comes & goes with times
   But is it really that easy forget them!!
   Who was part of our life once
   Now they don't even exist in our world.❞

Author POV -

Author POV -

FLASHBACK of few hours before the arrival of Han family in Kim mansion -

Mr. Kim was sitting on the living room waiting for his sons. After they came back from their respective school / versity Mr. Kim called them to the living room. They study in “Bangtan Seoul International School & University”.

- Boys,come here. I've to say something to you all.

They all came to the drawing room & sat on the sofa placed there.

- What's it dad? 

The eldest one asked him.

- Actually, you guys know that I've been in a relationship with my secretary... 

- Miss Han right?

Mr. Kim got cut off by his fifth son. 

- Yeah,you're right. So, as I was saying that you all know that I love her...

- Yes dad, we all know that you love her,that's why you're dating her.

He again got cut off by his 3rd elder son, while his other sons nodded their head in agreement.

- Don't cut me in between my talk you idiots. 

- Sorry dad

- So,as I was saying Ms. Han is coming to our house with her two daughters today evening as we're planning to get married. So yeah you guys are going to be oppa of two sisters.

- What dad!! How can you think of getting married again! 

The second elder told this time with rage in his voice. Others were also in rage but didn’t said anything as their elder brother already did .