Chapter 04

RECAP....

Nobody knows or tried to know her pain. She went to depression. Though it's still not that much severe, but she needs care & love. The care & love she sometimes get from her unnie isn't enough for her. She also crave for her mom's love which is not in her destiny. At least not in this lifetime. That is what she think always.

You can never know
Whether the smile is true or lie,
Even emotions can deceive you
Tears can be hide behind the smile. ❞

                Visit Kim Mansion

[AUTHOR POV....]

Three of them are now standing infront of a huge beautiful villa. It was nothing less than a palace. Yuna & her younger sister both were looking at the house with their sparkling eyes in amusement. Ms. Han went towards the door & rang the bell. A middle aged men in his fifties opened the door with a sweet smile on his face.

Mr. Kim - Welcome home darling.

Ms. Han blushed hardly due to shyness as he called her as darling. Yuna noticed it clearly & cleared her throat to tease her mom. Ms. Han become so embarrassed infront of her own daughter. She cleared her throat & said -

Mrs. Lee - Thanks. Umm...they're my daughter.

Mr. Kim - Ohh!! Hello both of you. Welcome to my house.

Yuna & the younger one bowed slightly & said -

- Thanks Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim - Come inside please.

All of them entered inside the house & settling the sofa.

Ms. Han - Girls,introduce yourself please.

Yuna stand up & bowed slightly to show respect & said -

Yuna - Hello, Mr. Kim. I'm Yuna. Elder daughter of my mom.

The younger one also stand up & bowed 90 degree angle to show her respect towards Mr. Kim & said -

- Hello uncle. I'm Y/N. Younger sister of Yuna unnie. I'm 10 years old now.

She said showing her 10 fingers indicating her age.Mr. Kim cooed at her cuteness.

Mr. Kim - Wait. Let me call my sons.

The sparkling in Y/N's eyes didn't goes unnoticed by Mr. Kim & he chuckled slightly. He called a maid & asked her to call his sons.

After few minutes they heard some footsteps coming from the hallway. Then they hear someone's fake cough to gain their attention. They all turned their head to the source of the sound.

- Dad you called us?

- Yeah. Meet them. She's my girlfriend ( Showing Ms. Han ) & they're her daughter( Showing both of the girl present there ).

- Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all.

- Sit with us boys.

- Ok dad.

They settled themselves in a large couch with an emotionless expression & get themself busy with their phone. Mr. Kim cleared his voice & said -

- Boys, introduce yourself.

He forced a smile towards them with a dangerous glare.

- Hello. I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm eldest among all of them.

- Hello. I'm Kim Yoongi. I'm second eldest & twin of Hoseok.

- Hello. I'm Kim Hoseok. I'm 5 minutes younger than Yoongi hyung.

( He gave them a bright smile & showed his five finger of his hand indicating that he is just 5 min younger than Yoongi. )

- Hello. I'm Kim Namjoon.

- Hello. I'm Kim Jimin. 1st eldest among maknae.

- Hello. I'm Kim Taehyung. Second eldest in maknae line.

He said with his deep voice which send shiver to everyone's spine except Mr. Kim & Y/N. Due to an unknown reason she didn't get scared. Rather she looked at him with her doe eyes with amusement. Anyway, Taehyung couldn't continue to look at her eyes as he felt something in his heart which he absolutely didn't like. So he just looked away from her. Noticing Taehyung broke the eye contact Y/N pouted a little.

Someone among them -

" Cute... "

- Hello. I'm Kim Jungkook. I'm younger among all of us.

[[ I changed their title & age according to story. Don't take it seriously please. ]]

Then Ms. Han asked her daughters to introduce themselves & they did with a little bow.

After introduction they all got busy with their phone except Ms. Han, Mr. Kim & Y/N.

Y/N doesn't have a phone. So she just sat there quitely. Though the Kim brothers were busy on their phone more likely pretending to be busy on their phone. In reality they were just noticing the behaviour of two sisters. The were like " just make a single mistake & we'll through you out of this house". They don't like the idea of their dad have a girlfriend as their mom's replacement & on top of that the lady have two daughters. Still they kept quite for their dad's happiness. He raise them all alone after their mom's death. They can't give their precious mom & sister's place to someone else. But if they (Hans) are good people then may be they can accept them as their dad's wife & wife's daughter. But they'll never give their mom's & sister's place to someone else. They were keenly observing the two sister's every action. Specially the maknae line.

Mr. Kim & Ms. Han was busy in talking between themselves.

After sometime one of their maid came & told them that the dinner is ready & they can go to eat whenever they want. After informing them the maid went from there. Mr. Kim asked everyone to have dinner together & he have something to announce to them. Everyone went towards the dinning area & took their place around the dinning table.

[ Word - 878 ]

It's a small chapter. I'm really sorry about that.

[Thanks For Reading ]

[ To Be Continue.... ]