Chapter 08

RECAP....

Yuna - Can we meet her now?

Doc - Sure. After we shift her to the general ward you guys can meet her. But make sure that you don't disturb her rest.

Jin - Sure thing doc. Again thanks a lot.

He just noded & left to attend other patients.

                      Consciousness

             ❝ Life is full of mistry
              Sometimes happiness
                 Sometimes misery. ❞

[AUTHOR POV....]

Y/N opened her eyes slowly. After opening her eyes the first thing she noticed was white selling of the hospital room. After roaming her eyes to her surrounding she noticed two figures of a male & a female were sitting more likely sleeping on the sofa while the female's head was on the male's shoulder comfortably & the surprisingly the male was also cuddling with the female comfortably. After sometime she realized the female was none other than her unnie. She softly called for her unnie.

Y/N - Unnie...

After hearing her voice Yuna jolted up from her slumber & went towards Y/N. She didn't even bother to notice in which position she was lying a few moments ago. What matter to her was only her younger sister. While after feeling movement beside him,the sleeping man also woke up from his slumber.

Yuna - Oh baby!! You ok? How are you feeling right now? Do you feel pain anywhere? Should I call doctor?

- Come down Yuna. Let her speak first.

Yuna - Oh sorry.. Hehehe

She smiled like an idiot.

- Are you feeling ok now?

Y/N - Yes, I'm ok now....

She looked at her unnie & then look at the male figure beside her & said slowly almost inaudible for everyone. But both her unnie & the male can still manage to hear it.

Y/N - Oppaa....

The male figure smiled softly.

- Ok then you take some rest. Let me bring something for you.

Then he left the room giving some alone time to the both sister. Yuna broke the silence first.