Chapter 07

RECAP....

She looks at her mom with rage in her eyes. Everyone gusped at the new information. 

Mr. Kim - Oh My Go.....

 Kim - Oh My Go

❝ Right now I really don't know
    Exactly what should I feel?
    Happy because I am still alive?
    Or sad as I've to again live in hell!!

                     HOSPITALIZED

[AUTHOR POV....]

Mr. Kim - Oh my Go....

Everyone looks towards him to know what he's trying to say. But he couldn't complete his sentence & cutted off in between by a loud thud. Everyone's attention went towards the source of the sound. What they saw shocked them to the core. Y/N's breathing was very shallow almost stoped,red rash can be seen almost all over her body & she was unconscious. There was blood on her hand & leg as the rashes were itching & she scratches them poorly. Yuna's breath stuck in her throat. Tears flowed from her eyes by watching her sibling's condition. Everyone was shocked that they forgot what to do. Jin was the first one to come back to his sense.

He ran towards the lying Y/N & picked her up in bridal style & shout on the top of his lungs-

Jin - Jimin bring the car out immediately. We need to head towards the hospital right now!!

Jimin along with others came back to their sense. Jimin ran outside of the house to bring the car . Everyone ran along with Y/N in Jin's arm. Kim brothers felt their heart become heavy watching the little girl's condition. Though they're cold & don't want to accept them as their stepsister. Still they felt something towards Y/N which they couldn't get what it is or why were they felt like that towards her!! Jin settled in the back sit with Y/N's head on his lap. Jimin was in the driving sit & beside him was Namjoon. Hoseok went to bring another car & rest siblings went in that car towards hospital. Mr. Kim & Ms. Han also wanted to go with Kim brothers but they denied them & ask them to rest. They assured them that they'll handle everything. 

They entered inside the hospital.Yuna shouted for a doctor to attend her sister. Fortunately a doctor was passing by. After seeing the patient ( Y/N ) he gasped -

- Oh my God!!  This is really bad. Nurse take her to the emergency room.

A nurse came running towards them taking her to the emergency room. Then the doctor turned towards Jin, who was holding Y/N before & asked him -

- How did this happen? 

Suga - & how can he say that! You're here find out the cause & treat her.