Chapter 03

RECAP.....

- Actually you came early today so I didn't prepared any dinner today. Sorry about tha..t. Should I make it now?

- No need. We're going out tonight. After Yuna wake up call me. Before that don't come infront of me.

( Then she went away from there leaving the little soul behind.)

[ This picture's credit goes to its actual owner

[ This picture's credit goes to its actual owner. ]

❝ It seems like everything is falling apart from you until you find your own way.❞

                       BOYFRIEND

[ Yuna's POV.... ]

The three of us now sitting in the drawing room's couch. After some minutes of silent I decided to break it with an annoyed tone & face as now I really start to become impatient -

Yuna - Mom, are you going to say something or should we go to our room? We don't have time to sit here all day with you.

Mom - Yuna! I'm your mom! Don't talk to me like this. Day by day you've become a brat by staying with her. 

She pointed her finger towards my younger sister. 

Yuna - Mom!! It has nothing to do with her. Can you stop blaming her for every single thing?

Mom - Whatever. 

She just rolled her eyes.

Mom - Ok...Umm...Please try to understand me & the situation. So, I wanted to say that...

I just raised my right eyebrow, waiting for her to complete her sentence.
Mr. Han took a deep breath & said in one breath -

Mom - Ihaveaboyfriendireallylovehimsomuchpleaseaccepthimdearhe'sreallyagoodhuman.

hearing this I was the first one to speak after that -

Yuna - Are you playing mom? Like " Guess what I'm trying to say " or what? Cause we didn't understand a single word of yours. Speak clearly & clamly mom!

Ms. Han took a deep breath before saying -

Mom - I have a boyfriend. Please accept him dear. I really love him so much. He is a good human being.

Both sibling's face went blank after hearing their mother.

Yuna - Mom,how could you even forget dad this easily!

Mom - Yun baby, I didn't forget your dad. It's just I'm tired of living & handling everything alone. I also need someone. Please try to understand baby.

Yuna sighed & asked - 

Yuna - Fine. What does he do for living? What's his name?

Mom - He's my boss, Mr. Kim . We're dating for almost 1 year & half. Also I didn't forgot you dad sweety. Don't worry. Nobody can take his place. He know about your dad. He also had a wife before me who died after somedays of the birth of his younger child who is not with them right now.

Yuna - Why? What happened to the baby?

Mom - She got kidnapped at 3 years old & they couldn't find her later. Then someday's later they got to know that she was killed by the kidnappers. 

Yuna - Ohh!! That's sad.

Mom - I know right? Anyway, he have seven sons. So you'll get seven elder brothers.

Yuna - Really!!!When are we going to meet them?

Mom - Today evening. Get ready. 

Yuna - Ok mom.

[AUTHOR POV....]

Yuna smiled at her mom & went to her room forgetting about her other sibling who kept quite the whole time as she knew she's not in any place to talk in between them. After Yuna went Ms. Han turned towards the little girl left behind & said in her cold voice - 

Mom - You...wear something nice today.

- Am I also coming with you both Ms. Han ?

Mom - Otherwise why would I ask you to wear something nice!! Stupid girl.

- Ok Ms. Han

Mom - Also don't call me Ms. Han there. Call me " Mom "  only just like Yuna.

The little girl was quite shocked but she kept quite. 

Mom - Did you get it?

- Yes mom.

- Don't need to call me"Mom" now, call me "Mom" only infront of them. Got it?

- Yes Ms. Han

Mom - Good. & don't you dare to spoil our date. Otherwise, you know the consequences very well.

The little girl just nodded her head. Fear can be seen clearly in her doe eyes. Then Ms. Han left to her room. After everyone left she also left to her room & started to looking for a perfect dress for tonight. Well she doesn't like the idea of getting new dad as she was super close to her dad for which she is now getting hate from her mother as she (Ms. Han) always thinks that she snatched the love of dad from her Yuna unnie which belongs to only Yuna. But does Ms. Han care about her opinion even a little  bit? Hell noo!!

She won't give her dad's place to anyone else. But may be she can try to give them a little place somewhere in her heart beside her dad's!! But it would be a lie if she denied the fact that she's not happy. She is really happy today as for the first time Ms. Han asked her to call her ( Ms. Han )  as "mom", not to call her formally ''Ms. Han" anymore after long 5 years of their father's death.

Yes, after the death of Mr. Han she ( Ms. Han )  forbidden her from calling her ( Ms. Han )  "mom" as she thinks that Mr. Han died because of her. She don't know why her mother hate her this much!! She don't even know what she ever did to get this much hate from her own mom!! 

She don't get the love of her mom which every child receive from their mom. Not just mentally but she even get abused physically by her mom in absence of Yuna cause she ( Yuna )  always help her from their mom. Moreover, Ms. Han doesn’t want her daughter ( Yuna ) to hate her ( Ms. Han ). So she ( Ms. Han ) can't do anything infront of Yuna. 

The younger sibling won't tell anything to her unnie ( Yuna) about their mom's abusive behaviour anyway as she ( Y/N ) doesn't want to be the reason of her unnie's hate towards their mom. She knows that their father's death had broken her hardly. That's the reason Yuna's mom, Ms. Han become this much cruel towards the little soul. Everything was just fine until Mr. Han's dad. Their dad's death had bring a drastic change in the life of all three of them. Ms.Han become Ms. from Mrs. in overnight, she become cruel towards her younger daughter whereas our little Yuna become mature enough to support her younger sibling, to protect her from the cruelty of their mom. & the little one of the house become cold & silent, who bear everything just silently & kept quite. Nobody knows or tried to know her pain. She went to depression. Though it's still not that much severe, but she needs care & love. The care & love she sometimes get from her unnie isn't enough for her. She also crave for her mom's love which is not in her destiny. At least not in this lifetime. That is what she think always.

[ Word - 1135 ]

[ Thanks For Reading ]

[ To Be Continue.... ]