Chapter 06

RECAP....

After sometime a maid came to inform them that the dinner was ready & they can eat whenever they want. Mr. Kim asked all of them to have dinner. All of them went towards the dinning room to have dinner & took their place on the chair that were placed around the dinning table.

Dinner Time

[AUTHOR POV....]

After sometime a maid came to inform them that the dinner is ready. Then they all went to the dinning room. Mr. Kim sat on the head chair. In his left side was Ms. Han & in right was Y/N. Beside Y/N was Yoongi. Yuna went to washroom but there was a seat reserved for her beside her mother.

Mr. Kim noticed that Y/N wasn't eating anything, just playing with her food.

Mr. Kim - Y/N don't play with your food. What happened? Don't you like the food? Do you want something else? You can ask the maid to make whatever you want, she'll make it for you.

Ms. Han glared at Y/N & forced a smile -

Ms. Han - Oh...don't worry honey. She's just shy around new people. She absolutely like the food. Isn't it Y/N dear?

Y/N felt scared. She smiled nervously & just nodded her head affirmatively.

Y/N - I'm eating.

Then she carefully took a small amount of rice in her spoon & put them in her mouth.

Mr. Kim - Y/N why are you eating only rice?? You should also eat vegetables. It's essential for your health & growth.

Y/N - I'm eating Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim - Don't lie dear. I can see dear. Your mom told me both of you & your sister like to eat prawn. So I asked the maid to make all of items with prawn. Don't you like it dear?

Y/N - No No...I appreciate it so much Mr. Kim. It really means a lot!

The Kim brothers were shocked to see their father talking so softly with the new girl whom he know for barely some hours...may be?

It's not like Mr. Kim doesn't care about his sons or doesn't love them. It's just he don't show his affection towards anyone or can't show it. Whatever the reason was but the main thing was he was showing his affection towards an unknown girl! Some of them could not accept this fact & was boiling in anger or maybe jealousy!!