Chapter 02

RECAP....

At first she put her hands above her head in a surrendering position. Then when her sister was about to take a bite of her food she again ruffled her heair a little while recieving a deadly glare from her little baby sister which makes her look more adorable to Yuna.

- unniee...!!

[ The vedio & picture doesn't belong to me

[ The vedio & picture doesn't belong to me. The credit goes to their actual owner.]

Why it's so hard to love me back
Just the way I love you?
I know why for you
It's so hard to understand me
Because....
I'm that open book in which
You were or will never be interested. ❞

GOING OUT

[AUTHOR POV....]

She again whinnied like a child earning chuckled from her dear unnie in returns.

- I hate you unnie. Hmph...

- I love you too my dear lil sis. Why are you so cute!!

Yuna said while smiling & kissed her younger sister's fluffy check.

After finishing their lunch they went to their respective classes. Rest of their day went well.

( Time Skipped After The School )

Yuna & her younger sister came back from the school & went towards their respective rooms. After getting fresh up Yuna went to take a short nap before starting her homework while the younger one started to complete her homework as she'll not get to do her homework after Ms. Han come back from her work.

After sometime she heard the doorbell sound & went to open the door with a confused look as they weren't expecting anyone at this moment & their mom will come after 8 PM only. It is only 5 in the evening right now. So who could it be!! With this thought she opened the door only to gasped in surprise or horror, it couldn't be define just by looking at her face. She looked at the person's exhausted figure standing infront of the wooden door of their house.

- Mi..miss Han... You ca...came back early today!

- Why? Am I not allowed to come early? It's my home & I can be back whenever I want. You got it??

- Umm... I didn't mean that. Am sorry.

- Whatever.

She just rolled her eyes

- Where is Yuna? & what were you doing?

- A..I was do...doing HW & unnie is taking her nap.

- Okay. After Yuna wake up from her nap inform me without any delay. I have something to say. Don't forget you lazy dog!!

- I won't Ms. Han. Do..don't worry. You can go & take some rest.

- You don't have to say what I have to do or what no to you bitch!!

- So....Sorry Ms. Han. Ai....I didn't mean that. I saw you were tired. I just wanted you to relax. I just wanted you to not to exhaust yourself.

She whispered almost inaudible to hear but somehow Ms. Han was able to hear it. Somehow it touched her heart for a mean time. She almost forgot how it feels when someone care for you, wait for you to return from work. She had a small beautiful cute family until her husband's death. After her husband's death she almost forgot about everything. But slowly gathered herself again only for her elder daughter as she have no one else except for her ( Yuna ). But for some reason she could not just bear the presence of her younger daughter. She started to feel irritated everytime she see her younger daughter's face. She started to blame everything on her younger daughter to satisfy her inner self even though she knew nothing was her fault, but she couldn't just help it.

After she again composed herself back she said -

- Shut up you piece of shit. Just do whatever was asked you to do. Don't need to act smart. Useless bitch!!

Last two words she mumbled under her breath but loud enough for her younger daughter to hear. A lone tear drop escape from her doe eyes upon hearing her mother's statement about her.

( She started to walk towards her room but stopped after hearing her younger daughter's voice. )

- Mi...miss Han

- Now what?

- Actually you came early today so I couldn't prepared any dinner today. Sorry about tha...at. Should I make it now?

- No need. We're going out tonight. After Yuna wake up call me. Before that don't come infront of me.

( Then she went away from there leaving the little soul behind. )

[ Word - 725 ]

It's a small chapter. Sorry about that. I'll try to write a long chapter next time. Please vote & comment to support the story.

[Thanks For Reading ]

[ To Be Continue.... ]