79

Think I should create a page for this book?🙂

Press the ⭐ and comment for more updates.

Previously on Bad Man She Love-

                                                                                Same Night

February 16/Friday

                                                                     *STEFFON*

                                                                     *STEFFON*

Adjust my bag on my shoulder now walking fast in the hall. Spot Joshua with my best friend's blood on his hand and shirt.

Sorry I moved from the gate because I swear, I would kill his bitch ass.

Lift up his head he gets up from the chair. And a thick lady holds on to his hand.

" You a bitch ass nigga that's what you are!" drop my bag the male next to him stand up.

Oh, damn he's hot.

Steff-

His eyes are red " Oh, so you crying now after you killed my best friend or you mother fucking crazy?"

The lady looks exactly like him so I'm guessing it's his mom. " You need fi guh home" her voice low.

" Bitch get the fuck out my face" snap my nails. The handsome nigga rush towards me.

Dress back " Fuck yuh just call me mada youth" look at me from head to toe.

" If yuh neva show up a di yaad this wouldn't gwaan gah yuh rass yaad man" rest my hand in his face.

I don't understand one shit he's saying.

Frown " Nigga yah breath stink get the fuck out my face because that mother fucka is gonna go to jail" shout at them.

Steffon!

His breath is minty I would kiss him right now but he's on that nigga side.

The thick lady comforting him. " That's what you raise huh?" raise my brows.

Glare at me his head rest on her as they walk down the hall. 

Snap my head back to see Kimmy coming. " Can you believe this nigga?"

Her face blank " Um- sir you need to tone down with the noise" a janitor speak.

" Don't tell me to tone down my fucking friend is inside there y'all be tripping for real" my voices break.