80

Hey gang😗.

Please press the ⭐ and comment for more updates.

                                                           Two weeks Later

March 2/Saturday

Rihanna Johnson/Apple/20

Hughenden, St. Andrew📍

10:00AM

Smile taking him out his car seat. Zip up my sweat top " Ready to see grandma?"

Stretch towards me pick him up. Take up his bag I rest it on my shoulder.

I have been staying with Tianna for a while now. Glad that everyone is busy with their own problems. 

Mommy still doesn't suspect a thing. Only person I spoke to about what went down is Tee.

Love the fact that we can still talk to each other. Jada gave birth to a girl Dejanea.

Knock on the door no answer. Rub his back I knock again.

As the door opens " Wah yuh need?" shift to the side before tying her robe. " Oh, you bring my little Prince" walk in.

A weird scent hit my nose walk further down the hall. " When are you planning on moving?"

Raise my brows look over my shoulder. " Move yuh mada- ayye look here nuh" she starts.

His her teeth " Cover me grandson ears when mia tell you bout you parts" smile.

Hear shuffling around the back ready to walk towards the noise. " Aye hello lady how you love problem so?" I just smile.

Stacy can't be for real now.

" You don't live here anymore you nuh know say rat nah hide again" she informs me. 

Walk towards me ready to take her grandson. " Mommy don't touch him wid dem hand there" my eyes lock on her hand.

Curve appears on her lips. " Hmm you caught me there" walk off. " But for real though nobody nuh deh here with me" she clarify.

Hmm anything you say Stacy.

Hum in response " Just me and my tools" frown as she speak again.

Look how the lady wah traumatize me inna the morning yah. " Mommy" call to her.

Walk back towards me hand her the baby. I didn't hesitate on sitting down on the couch.

From I collect him from his grandmother. I packed a few things before leaving.