83

Here🥲

Power couple...😄

Press the⭐ and drop a comment for more updates.

                                                                             A Days Later

    March 7/Thursday                                                

Rihanna Johnson/Apple/20

10:00AM

Push out my lips as I pull over in front of Jay's studio. Are you with me by Nilu playing.

Tap the center of the steering twice.

Employees are walking in.

Turn down the music as the security walks out. Holding out his hand kiss my teeth.

Roll down my window " Miss how yuh fi park right here so?" he walks over to the window.

" I'm just waiting on someone inside" inform him.

Shakes his head " And? weh dat afi duh wid me" cock his eyes.

Umm-

Glance at Jasiri as I heard something shift. " As you can see there is no more space to park" I retort.

Notice that his pacifier fell " Hmm...park on the outside" stretch behind me.

Good thing I brought an extra one.

Feel for it " The person is literally on their way" I tell him.

Take up the pacifier " That nah nun fi duh wid me" he insists.

Glare at him as he places his hand on my car. 

I know he's just doing his job and all but it's not like I'm in the way or anything.

Lower his head " You cyah stay yah suh muma" tap on my car.

Ah so him talk to people?

His eyes shift " Good morning a you she a wait pan?" roll my eyes as he smiles.

" You don't have to press down on my car" look over on me before he steps aside.

Wipe his face " Just a wull a reason wid mum" he lies.

Mari glare sharp " Watch it" he speak lowly. The security didn't budge on moving.

As he walks over to me a female moves from behind him.