81

Hello🤍

Please press the ⭐ and comment for more updates.

                                                               Same Day

March 2/Saturday

Rihanna Johnson/Apple/20

1:00PM

Biting down on my lips as she tries to keep up with me. The security already directed us back down the hall.

" Who call police Rihanna?" she asks for the third time. " What charges them have against him?"

Trying my best not to look over on her.

She just came out of the hospital. I don't want to stress her out even more.

 From hospital to prison wid Jasiri. Make Mari ever find out-

That a fi him business.

Alright miss Rihanna continue.

Now out of the hall " We will speak in the car" she nods, look away from her.

My heart drop when I spot Kamar seated in the chair. 

Not having my phone to distract me. " I'm going up by Tianna you coming?" she hums.

Jesus christ why me one so salt?

Look down on my child his eyes fixed on me. " Mari did know you did a come here?" Kiara ask.

Like she still under the drugs them-

Rihanna!

Look how you bring the man pickney-

Pull her hand " Come on and stop ask me foolishness" I snap.

Hand over the pass to the security. Kiara walks ahead of me start to panic. " You okay mama?"

I nod before I walk out breathing heavily. My eyes getting teary as I spot Andre.

Look up our eyes fixed together. Burst into tears he gets up from the chair.

" Nuh worry yuh baby fada soon farwud back a road muma" a fat man speaks loudly.

He pulls the strap as Jasiri start to cry " Why you bring him Rihanna?"

" Wah gwaan cuz inlaw?" Andre takes him out now holding him. Wipe my face as I smell a familiar scent.

Already feel his presence around me. Sniffles " Him nuh wah see nobody else but his lawyer" I tell Andre.

Trying to calm down Jasiri but he's getting louder. " Gimme him" stretch out my hand as Mari speaks.