82

Check in gang😘 

Please press the ⭐and comment for more updates.

                                                              Three Day Later

March 5/Tuesday

Drezel Wallace/18

Drezel Wallace/18

Beverly Hills📍

7:40AM

Open the door " Later hunny" smile as my mom tap her horn. Wave the car doesn't move even though I enter the big gate.

I told aunty Tamara I would be here today. Just to spend time with her.

Walk up to the house mommy finally drove off.

Open the door I enter inside. " Aunty Tamara?" I call since the lights were off.

Place my bag on the couch look upstairs. " Aunty Tamara" I call again but no answer.

She maybe a sleep or she went around the back.

Decide to walk upstairs my hand rub against the wall as I walk up on the step.

My hair wrapped in a bun I'm in a blue jeans dress and my black tory burch slippers.

Slightly push her room door a smile appears on my face.

Mari wrap in her arms as he sleeps on her chest. Remote at her side as she sleeps as well.

Aww their so cute.

Pull out my phone I took their picture. Ready to step in the door push wide open.

Door yah real informer eno.

Fold my lips trying to close it back her eyes open. Place her index on her lip.

" Shh" holding back my smile he shifts. My eyes wide open as he gets up.

Why you did afi wake him up likkle girl.

Ready to leave " Wah gwaan" his voice husky and sleepy.

Tamara removes her hand so he could sit up. " Farwud" he fans me over making space.

Smile I slip off my slippers and quickly walk over to them. " You just a get thick so" I blush as aunty Tamara speak.

Now at the end beside Mari he's in the middle. She rocks over to me.

Rest my head on Mari's chest " Know long mi nuh wull a good sleep jah." 

Him sleep here last night?

Look up on him with my brows knitted. " We ago Dunn's river" ease up off him.