89

Good times and bad times....🤩

Drop a comment and don't forget to vote!

                                                                    Three Day Later

June 14/Tuesday

Rihanna Johnson/Apple/20

Beverly Hills📍

11:12AM

Giving her a 360 running my fingers through my hair. Put up the peace sign as I close my eyes.

" Angle that real human hair we nah fi fret bout nuh Ali wig" side eye her.

See how she stay? no chill she nuh have.

Steph has been balancing the shop she would visit from time to time.

Only close clients can visit here and get their hair done well friends.

Frown as she starts to video again " Enough is enough" playfully roll my eyes.

She starts to laugh as she finish she looks down at her phone. " Me done wid yuh now" she informs.

Walk towards the door " Shoulder blaze sink suh" look over as she speaks again.

Zip up my sweat top as she walks over to me. 

" Try nuh make it start ketch wata" push off her head as she touch my neck.

Her smile fades " Wah you and Josh have?" walk out of the room.

Every weh me turn is a next problem. 

" Me and Josh nav nun" is all I say.

She hums " True me nuh see yuh show up fi him birthday this year" pick up my bag.

Me need fi leave before him get here.

" And you ask me if him deh here before you came. Normally you woulda just pop up" she seats down.

Cross her legs " Even missed the day a gave birth." 

" You don't text in the group chat anymore" she adds.

Me really feel bad just the fact that I'm hurting everybody. Trying to keep myself busy so I don't have to think about certain things.

I want to go back to school before anyone finds out I have been skipping school.

Usually show up to my therapist office but never enter inside. Because I know she cannot help me.

Still don't want to go even though Kamar already set the date.