DC OCs 5

Not a lot of OCs as usual, Just two that are significant to the other OCs.

😈RICKY SANTIAGO😈

-Heterosexual/Latino-American

-19 years old (Current) 17 years old. (Past)

-Cruel, Ruthless, Sociopathic, Narcissistic, Remorseless, Cold-hearted, Manipulative, Deceitful, Spiteful, Heartless.

-He's Tyler's former High school bully.

-He pretends to play as a charming, loveable guy in front of others, but in reality, a cold-hearted, remorseless person who loves to bully and hurt others.

-He's extremely wealthy. (His parents made money from scams and loan sharks.)

-His dad is a lawyer who makes money by putting the innocent in prison while letting the guilty go free, while his mom makes money from running medical scams.

-His favorite methods of hurting others are burning their skins with lighters or cigarettes.

-His friends are Ami, Bruce and Marcus. (Though Marcus is the one worst one.)

-He's extremely bigoted and LGBTPhobic towards anybody.

-He always uses his connections from his parents to get away with his bullying. (Same with his friends.)

-He's the same guy who gave Abby cigarette burns for spilling ice cream on his shirt.

-He got put into juvenile detention by Bailey after he hurt Abby, along with his parents. (His parents also got arrested as well.)

(Bailey and Abby belong to Werewolf1363)

⚙RONNIE CAMPBELL⚙

-Greek-American

-6 years old (Past, Deceased)

-Naive, Innocent-Minded, Friendly, Timid, Curious, Cheerful.

-He was Racoon / River's friend before meeting Kacy.

-He met River in an abandoned building where they would be sold to a group of strangers.

-He wanted to be a race car driver when he grows up. (Never got it.)

-He lives in poverty.

-His parents also sold him to the trafficking service as well. (But he doesn't know why.)

-River was extremely protective of him, to the point where he often did bad things just to provide for him and himself.

-He and River like to go to the library or the clubhouse whenever they had freetime.

-He got addicted to puppet shows when he and River stumbled upon a TV playing Sesame Street while trying to steal food from the staff rooms in a mall.

-He died when a man killed him when he claimed he wasn't "Useful" to him anymore. (River couldn't get him to help due to being too young and not having any insurance for his injuries.)

(I'm thinking about exploring some more lore of my OCs a bit. Should I?)