📝Warren Angst HCs📝

(Warning: Mentions of Self harm)

-Yul once ripped apart his journal back in high school, which was a journal containing some drafts that he was writing.

-Whenever Yul was mad, He would take his frustrations out by beating up Warren and blaming him for it.

-Warren was once rejected by two crushes, The first was someone who humiliated him and the second one was cause of the rumors.

-He used to get harassed by others because of Yul spreading rumors about him back in North Korea. (Luckily, This died down once he told them.)

-Yul would always mock him for his love for writing and for his sexuality a lot. (But in secret.)

-He had some hate comments regarding his writing who commented on how he was fake and how his sob story dealing with his brother's issues was just "Made-Up drama."

-The reason he didn't tell his family about his self-harming problem was because he was afraid they would get mad at him. (This also occured to him as well to back in school.)

-The other reason was because he was afraid that people would call him a drama king or see his depression as fake. (He tried so hard to hide it so no one would notice.)

-He and Yul got into a fight once and he was slapped by him later on, which caused him to break and run to the bathroom crying to cool himself down.

-Midori and Izumi look up to him, and he doesn't want to see him get hurt, so he always hid it for his sake.

-After Warren got therapy, He and his family disowned Yul.

-He feels guilty for not telling his family about his self-harming attempts and his depression.

-He still has nightmares of Yul abusing him before they disowned him, even nightmares about people wanting him dead or hurting him a lot.

-The nightmares were so bad to the point where Tenki woke up from his sleep and found Warren crying and screaming. (They had a sleepover together.)

-After Tenki found him, he comforted him and told him he won't leave him, letting him cry until he fell asleep. (Tenki decided to sleep next to him and cuddle him so he won't get scared again.)

Fun fact; I was listening to "The Contortionist" by Melanie Martinez while making this. (Tbh, I kinda thought the song would fit him.)

SERIOUS Reminder: If you are feeling suicidal or depressed, please tell a loved one so they can get you help and call suicidal hotline.

Remember, you aren't alone. Please do not make a decision that you might regret forever. Your actions might effect your loved ones in the process, do not do something you might regret.

Thank you.

Warren belongs to Werewolf1363