⛓🔥 Ulrich Angst HCs 🔥⛓

-Ulrich has daddy issues because his dad would prefer his job over him.

-He wanted to make his dad proud of him and love him, but after his dad kept neglecting him, He gave up on that.

-When he was in Juvie, He used to be close with one of the inmates there, They used to be close like brothers until he died of cancer that day.

-He visits his former inmate's grave everymonth by bringing flowers.

-He has a dog plushie that he sleeps with him every night whenever he's alone when he was little.

-Part of the reason he became a bad boy is simply due to him being bullied a lot and seen as a naive, gullible kid. (He snapped when a bully destroyed his favorite dog plushie.)

-Ulrich also likes to mask his insecurities a lot simply because he's afraid of being abandoned or seen as weak.

-When he and Michael were in the starting phase of their relationship, he was afraid that Michael would reject him and leave him, But he would always assure him he would never.

-Ulrich kept the corgi plush that Michael gave him on their anniversary and would sleep with it incase Michael wasn't around.

-Ulrich has family issues, but doesn't like to talk about it a lot.

-He was often bullied in his previous school for his sexuality, and would often try to hide his injuries so no one would notice.

-He was once harassed by an abusive teacher who didn't like him a lot, and would often humililate him whenever he had the chance, even if he didn't do anything.

-Ulrich likes to commit crimes because he finds the Juvie there more comforting than his own home. (He said his previous home made him feel alone and cold for some reason.)

Just some Ulrich Angst HCs I wanna share, that's all~

Ulrich belongs to Werewolf1363