Concequences

----------------
"There is no place i end and you begin when your body is in my body we are one person."

~Rupi Kaur
----------------

----------------

D O M I N I C

----------------

(A FEW HOURS EARLIER)

"Cancel it," I ordered my secretary as I looked down at my hard dïck. I was still in shock over my wife's unexpected stunt.

"But sir, it's an important meeting..."

"If I instruct you to cancel it, do so without questioning."

"Yes... yes sir."

"Reschedule and cancel all my appointments for today."

"Okay sir."

After my secretary left, I stood up from my chair and adjusted myself. Taking hold of my car keys, I walked outside my office, a mischievous smirk forming on my lips as I thought of some interesting ways to punish my not-so-innocent wife.

"It's time for a surprise, wife," I murmured as I hopped inside my car.

I was driving when I noticed a candy shop tucked in a corner. It was a small yet cozy store, offering a variety of chocolates and candies. Remembering Victoria's sweet tooth, I intentionally chose to make a stop at this charming and cozy candy shop.

Entering the shop, the sweet aroma enveloped me, and I became captivated by the varied assortment of chocolates and candies. In that moment, I couldn't help but imagine my wife's reaction.

I chose a diverse selection, ranging from dark chocolate and milk chocolate to caramel, nuts, and several other options. They carefully packed the chocolates in a square, expansive brown box and adorned it with a neatly tied red ribbon. After settling the bill, I drove my car towards her parents' house.

As I reached there, Aunt Grace graciously opened the door.

"Hello, Aunt Grace," I greeted her with a kiss on her cheek.

Embracing me warmly, she invited me inside her home. "Please come in, Dominic," Aunt Grace said with her ever-smiling face, directing me to the living room, where she was busy watching some action movie.

Settling onto the couch, my eyes scanned the room in search of her presence.

"How are you, Dominic?" Aunt Grace inquired.

"I'm good, Aunt. Thank you," I replied with a warm smile, appreciating the genuine hospitality surrounding me.

Our conversation continued in the welcoming atmosphere as Aunt Grace and I exchanged pleasantries. Despite the engaging conversation, my eyes continued to search for her.

Noticing my eager search, she informed me with a warm smile, "She's upstairs." With a grateful nod, I made my way upstairs.

Reaching the top of the stairs, I spotted her room, and as I approached, a mischievous smile played on my lips. Stepping into her room, I realized she was nowhere in sight. But then, my ears caught a soft humming sound, emanating from the bathroom.

Swiftly, I locked the door and proceeded to undress. I put the chocolate box on the bedside table. Since I didn't have an extra suit here, I neatly arranged my clothes on a nearby chair.

As I stepped into the bathroom, her back was turned to me, and she was humming a song peacefully. Lost in her own world, she seemed utterly unaware of my presence. Slowly, I approached her and encircled my arms around her waist. She quickly turned and looked at me with her mouth hanging open in shock.