The Dress

----------------
"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about."
~Unknown
----------------

----------------

V I C T O R I A

----------------

As I glanced at the clock, I realized it was time to prepare for the evening. With a smile, I stood up, intending to take a quick shower before getting ready. An hour ago, I received a text from Dominic stating that he would send the driver at 8 and meet me directly at the venue.

As I was halfway up the stairs, the doorbell rang. I rushed to open it and received an elegantly wrapped package. It had a note on it inscribed with Dominic's handwriting: "For my beautiful wife, Victoria." After reading the note, I smiled and made my way upstairs to our bedroom with the package in my hand.

Taking a seat on the bed, I eagerly unwrapped the box to reveal a stunning dress wrapped in elegant paper featuring the brand 'EP' with a small thank-you card. Carefully unwrapping the dress, I found it to be a lovely maroon color with fancy details. Undoubtedly, it was a stunning dress.

However, as I examined it, I realized that it might reveal a bit too much for my liking. Despite its beauty, it wasn't exactly my style. But considering that Dominic personally selected this dress for me, I felt torn. While it might not align with my preferences, wearing it would undoubtedly make him happy.

Deciding to wear the dress Dominic had chosen for me, I quickly took a shower and blow-dried my hair, letting it cascade down my back in loose waves. With a steady hand, I applied my makeup, ensuring it complemented the color and style of the dress for the evening.

Slipping into the dress, I noticed that its design didn't allow for wearing a bra, but I shrugged off any discomfort, knowing it was a small sacrifice for the occasion. After fastening my diamond earrings, I took a moment to admire myself in the mirror.

The dress left my left leg completely exposed, a design choice that added a touch of allure to the ensemble. Despite it being different from what I usually wore, I couldn't deny that it looked stunning.

Taking a deep breath to steady my nerves, I headed out of the bedroom, ready to embrace the evening ahead. As I descended the stairs, the soft melody of the doorbell reached my ears. Opening the door, I found that the driver had arrived to take me to the venue.

Feeling a slight chill in the evening air, I decided to wear a coat over the dress. With a final glance at the mirror to ensure everything was in place, I stepped out.

----------------

D O M I N I C

----------------

While engaging with a group of clients and partners, my mind wasn't fully present. I knew it was already 8 o'clock, and Victoria would be arriving soon. I couldn't stop thinking about her in that lovely maroon dress and how stunning she'd look. Most importantly, how I'll enjoy taking it off her beautiful body. I was in my own little world when Eva's voice broke the chain of my thoughts. She was putting in a lot of effort to get my attention.

"Dominic, please dance with me," she pleaded with a pout. "Not now, Eva," I replied dismissively. "Please, you agreed to be friends. For old times' sake, please, just one dance, okay?" she persisted. Reluctantly, I agreed and took her to the dance floor. As I was about to twirl her, I overheard a group of men behind me talking about a woman inappropriately.

"Look at that lovely chick; I'm ready to sell my soul to spend a night with her," one of the men remarked crudely. Another chimed in, "She looks like a goddess, the most beautiful woman I've seen here."

Ignoring the crude remarks from the men behind me, I tried to focus on dancing with Eva. However, my curiosity got the best of me when one of them offered a bet of 100k for "bedding" the woman they were discussing. I couldn't resist glancing behind my shoulders, and what I saw made my heart sink. It was none other than Victoria, my beloved wife.

Feeling a surge of anger and disbelief, I quickly left Eva on the dance floor and made my way towards Victoria. As our eyes met, I could sense her flinching, likely sensing the rage in my eyes.

"What are you wearing, Victoria?" I asked angrily, unable to contain my frustration. She looked at me with confusion written all over her face.

"Dammit, and why are you not wearing a bra?"

"Dominic, you sent me this dress," she replied, her voice tinged with hurt.

"What are you saying? I would never select this kind of dress for you," I exclaimed anger rising within me.

As our eyes locked, I could see a mixture of surprise and hurt in her beautiful oceanic eyes.

"Shit" cursing loudly took her hand in mine, "we are leaving" announcing i grabbed her wrist and start walking towards the exit.

As we hurried through the hallway, Victoria's soft voice calling my name brought me to a sudden halt.

"Dominic... please slow down..."

Her words stirred something primal within me, and before I could stop myself, I pinned her against the wall, my lips claiming hers in a hungry kiss. She moaned against my mouth, her hands reaching up to tangle in my hair as I devoured her with passion.

"Dominic... ahh," she gasped as I nibbled on her bottom lip, savoring every sound she made.

But as I finally pulled back, I noticed the tears glistening in her eyes. My heart clenched at the sight, and I gently brushed them away, searching her gaze for answers.

"Am I looking this horrible in this dress?" she asked, her voice trembling with insecurity.

Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I kissed her lips once more before speaking. "No, Cara, you aren't looking horrible but ravishing."

Her tearful gaze softened at my words, but confusion still lingered in her eyes. "So why are you behaving like this?"

"Baby, I can't let other bastards ogle what is mine," I declared, feeling a rush of possessiveness coursing through me.

A blush crept onto Victoria's cheeks, her eyes widening at my words.

"Now let's go..." I continued, the eagerness evident in my voice as I took in her appearance.

"But the party..." she began, her voice trailing off uncertainly.

"I don't care about the party, sweetheart," I interrupted, my gaze lingering on her enticing figure. "And more importantly, I have a feast to finish in front of me."

As the implication of my words sank in, she gasped in surprise. "Dominic, you are shameless."

End of the chapter

Thankyou for reading

Like comments and share