His Marks

----------------
"She was made of a magic, that only I could see."

~Atticus
----------------

----------------

V I C T O R I A

----------------

He exited the room, leaving me alone in front of the mirror. As I unwrapped the towel, I observed my reflection – three large hickéys adorned my neck, and a few were visible on my chest. I touched them and winced, realizing their tenderness, i withdraw my hand.

Examining the marks, a mix of emotions washed over me — a blend of lingering sensations and a subtle ache. I couldn't help but replay the events in my mind. "No, I'm not going there," I muttered, shaking my head to dispel the thoughts.

I noticed a dress accompanied by my undergarments on the bed, along with a brown box placed on the bedside table. As I dressed in my undergarments, my attention turned to the garment laid out on the bed – a knee-length, light pink attire adorned with small pearls. Its sweetheart neckline added a touch of elegance to the ensemble.

Leaving the dress on the bed, I hastened towards my vanity, wincing as the device inside me created a friction with every step.

I faced the challenge of dealing with stubborn red, blue, and purple marks that rivaled Dominic's tenacity. Attempting to conceal the hickéys proved futile despite my efforts with makeup.

With a sigh, I gazed dreamily at the dress, then remembered I had a similar colored dress with a turtleneck. Walking to my wardrobe, I retrieved the dress and hastily put it on. Despite my efforts, a hickey on my neck stubbornly remained visible. Frustration welled up, adding to the irritation caused by him.

"God..." I took a deep sigh. "I'm going to kill him."

"First, the vibrator, now these marks."

Mumbling to myself, I retrieved a silk scarf from my wardrobe and wrapped it around my neck, a desperate attempt to conceal the mark left by him. Completing my makeup and fixing my hair, I descended the stairs with slow steps. I was sore, and to add to it, the device nestled between my folds was really uncomfortable.

Reaching the ground floor, I realized my mom wasn't in the living room, so I called out for her. Moments later, her voice echoed from the kitchen, and I headed in that direction.

"Mom, I'm heading out for my lunch date with Iris," I informed her.

"Have a great time, sweetheart," she replied warmly, and I kissed her cheek before preparing to leave.

Emerging from the house, I strolled towards the end of the street. There he was, casually leaning against the car with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

"Let's go," I uttered, refraining from meeting his eyes and purposefully heading towards the passenger seat.

"Stop," his deep voice halted me, and in the next moment, he pulled me towards him. As his lips approached mine for a kiss, I quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

"Dominic, no. You'll mess up my makeup," I protested, my hands still guarding my mouth.

He chuckled, his breath brushing against my ear. "Makeup can be fixed, my love, but missed opportunities are regrettable."

"No," I insisted, despite his charming words, standing my ground.

"Just a small peck, I promise you won't even know it happened," he persisted.

"No," I reiterated firmly.

"Okay," he acquiesced, sounding like a disappointed child denied a piece of candy.

As we both settled inside the car, he broke the silence with curiosity. "Why the scarf? And why are you wearing a different dress instead of the one I selected for you?"

I rolled my eyes at his question. "Because the dress you picked has a sweetheart neckline."

"So?" he questioned, puzzled.

"Dominic, you left marks all over my neck that couldn't be concealed with makeup. I didn't have a choice," I explained with frustration.

"Exactly, why cover the marks? Let the world see how much I love you," he replied with a hint of pride.

"YOU. ARE. IMPOSSIBLE. PLUS. SHAMELESS," I said, emphasizing each word with a firm tone.

"Thank you," he replied nonchalantly and winked. "That wasn't a compliment, Dominic," I clarified.

"But I'll take it as one," he declared shamelessly, causing me to roll my eyes in exasperation.

Shifting my gaze to the window, I attempted to ignore him. After a short while, I sensed vibration between my legs. My eyes widened, and I took a sharp breath. Glancing at him from the corner of my eyes, I observed that he was driving as if nothing had happened.

The vibration wasn't painful or uncomfortable, so I didn't complain. I closed my eyes and leaned back in the seat when, unexpectedly, he placed his hand on my thigh. For a few minutes, his hand stayed there, but then it started moving higher and higher.

"Dominic," I began, my voice tinged with warning.

"Hmm?" he responded innocently.

"What are you doing?" I questioned with narrow eyes.

"Nothing," he replied casually,

"So why is your hand on my thigh?" I questioned, feeling a mix of annoyance and curiosity.

He smirked. "Just thought I'd keep you company. You seemed a bit lost in thought."

"By the way, what are you thinking, instead of admiring your super cool husband?" he teased, and I gave him a sidelong glance as I replied with amusement and sarcasm.

"Oh, not much. Just pondering how I ended up with a huge pervert of a husband," I retorted.

He chuckled, his hand resting on my thigh, and the vibrator still on, making my panties drenched.

...End of the chapter ...

Thankyou for reading

Like comments and share