𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 : 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲

˗ˏˋ꒰👓꒱

.˗ˏˋ꒰👓꒱

Asher sat among the group, observing as everyone busily set up the Waylon place for their prank. 

However, as the preparations continued, he suddenly rose from his seat. 

"Guys, I have to go. I forgot I was gonna help out at the dinner," Asher announced to the group, who nodded understandingly as they watched him make his way towards the exit.

After a few moments, Grace burst into the main area with a sense of urgency. "Alright, everyone! Get to your posts! Max Jägerman's headed up the walkway! Operation PottyPants is about to commence!" she exclaimed, her voice echoing through the room. 

As Max cautiously entered the house and looked around, Pete, dressed as a ghost, suddenly hopped up on the stairs.

 "Max," Pete whispered, causing Max to start and look around in alarm.

"Who's there?" Max demanded nervously.

Pete, staying in character, replied, "Max Jägerman."

Max was clearly unnerved and looked around once more. "What?" he asked, his anxiety growing.

"You have disturbed the spirits of Waylon Hall. Now your soul shall be ours," Pete intoned, playing his part perfectly.

Max's eyes widened in fear as he stared at the apparition on the stairs. "Oh, fuck! It's a fucking ghost!" Max exclaimed, panic taking hold.

Meanwhile, Richie, who was hiding and watching the whole scene, relayed his excitement to Grace through his walkie-talkie, saying, "This is awesome, Grace. It's working!"

"I always knew you fucker were real!" Max declared, clutching his case of beer tightly.

 "I've been scared of you my whole life. But it's time to stop running," he announced, placing the case of beer on the floor. 

"Float over here, ghost! I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!" Max challenged the spectral figure on the stairs.

However, as Max showed his unexpected bravado, Richie and Steph, who were monitoring the situation, grew concerned. 

Richie urgently spoke into his walkie-talkie, "Uh, Grace, we've got a problem." He then heard Grace's voice respond through the walkie-talkie, "What? Is he not buying it?"

Richie, still watching Max's bold approach, replied, "No, he thinks the ghost is real. He's just really fucking brave!"

"Uh, you can't fight me. I'm an ethereal being, so," Pete maintained his ghostly character, trying to reason with Max.