Namjoon

I stirred awake and fumbled around for my alarm clock when I saw like 3 pairs of eyes looking at me!

I woke up abruptly, realizing that V, Jimin, and Hobi were looking at me.

"What's going on?"

"It's 12 noon hyung. Don't you want to wake up?"

"12 noon?!? Why didn't you wake me up!?!?! Omg. Did I miss anything? Do we have anything on our schedule?"

"Relax. We don't. We have a free day today. JK just finished cooking, and we are about to eat, so he told us to wake you up."

"JK cooked? What time did he wake up?"

"No idea. But he's whipped up a feast. Come on. Get ready quickly."

I nodded. The boys left me to it as I got ready, showered, changed into something comfortable and went to the dining hall. Everyone was there. I slipped into a seat next to V. JK was sitting between Jin and Hobi.

I looked at the food and realized all of it happened to be my favourites. I am not sure if the rest realized it. I just kept quiet and started helping myself to the food. JK was a good cook and it was even more evident today. The food was exceptionally yummy.

I happily helped myself to 2nd servings and a third too when Jin cocked his head and looked at me.

"I'm glad you are eating well. But it's unlike you to have 3 servings. You really enjoy the food huh?"

I just nodded, shoving rice into my mouth. It was good. Jin just laughed at me. We continued eating. Once done, I offered to clean up and Suga offered to help too.

We were washing dishes when Suga spoke.

"He woke up at 6am to go buy groceries and cook. He's been slaving over the stove for the last 3 hours."

"Why did..he even wake..up this early?"

"He told me he just wanted to make sure you had a good meal plus he wanted to do something nice for you. After what you did yesterday.'

"It's only games. And I didn't expect anything back in return."

"I know. But you did it because you wanted to. He is doing it because he wants to, also."

I looked at Suga. I didn't say anything but just smiled and nodded.

"You do know it's ok to date him. You guys have a life out of the band too. I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind. Army doesn't have to know and even if they did. I'm sure they be ok."

"I don't like him that way. He's my maknae. Like a younger brother."

"Tutt. Tutt. Please don't say that. Just yesterday you said he was wrecking havoc with your heart."

"Precisely. I can't. I'm not supposed to. He's a bandmate. He's younger. He's.. I'm supposed to look after him.. I can't. I shouldn't.. "

"You can't, shouldn't or don't want to? I haven't heard the last one yet. What is it you want, RM? Not what you should want."

I fell silent, just not looking at him anymore. We finished up and just as I turned, I told Suga.

"I.. I decided. I don't want to."

Suga looked at me pained. I was about to walk off from the kitchen when I realized JK was standing at the entrance, his eyes oddly bright.

"Kookie.."

He just smiled at me and scuttled off. But even I could tell, the smile was off. Damm it.

I turned to Suga,who looked mortified. He clearly had heard us. Damn.