Namjoon

Given a choice, I would have just held onto JK for the night, but a couple of knocks at the door forced us apart. 

He pulled away from me and went to open the door only to find Suga standing against it.

"Can I bunk in your room tonight? You stay here instead?"

"Uh. Sure. I guess. I just need to let Hobi know."

"It's ok. I will tell him myself."

"But..but hyung, Jin hyung sleeps with me." JK muttered.

"Oh, he's bunking with Jimin tonight."

"Huh?"

Before we could ask anything else, Suga hurried away, and I could hear Jin asking if he successfully managed to get me to stay in Kookie's room. Ah, these boys. What are they up to?

JK closed the door, looking at me.

"I guess I'm bunking here tonight?"

"Do you want a change of clothes, hyung?"

"It's fine. This is what I usually wear to bed anyway. Should we get ready for bed? It's an early day for us tomorrow."

Kookie nodded, we got ready and settled into bed. It's not like we haven't slept next to each other before, but this time, it seemed different. JK was very careful around me, trying to make sure he didn't bump into me and whatnot. He finally settled down and turned to his left, muttering good night and inched all the way to the end of the bed.

I looked over at him. Now that we have confessed to each other, why is he even so shy? But then again, it did take a lot out of me to even confess. What more him? And I wasn't any better. I was also on my far end of the bed.

But I really wanted to hold him to sleep. As I laid there debating, a message pinged on my phone. I opened it to see a picture of Hobi and Suga together in bed grinning and Hobi had typed, "Better hold JK to sleep!"

Ah these fellows!! I just sent back an eyerolling emoji and put away the phone. I called out to Kookie.

"Kookie, are you asleep?"

"Not yet hyung. Why?"

"Why are you so far away?"

"Just want to give you... enough space.."

"But you usually don't care. You just throw your legs and arms over anyone to sleep."

Kookie fell silent. I moved closer towards him and placed my arms around him. I felt JK hitch a breath. I went even closer to him and nuzzled his neck carefully and slowly.

"Can I hold you to sleep, JK?'

He nodded, whispering yes. I hugged him a little tighter. JK hummed in response and his hands gripped mine back. After a few minutes, JK turned towards me and faced me instead.

"Good night hyung."

"Good night Kookie."

JK smiled as he burrowed his face into my chest and ended up sleeping. While I spent the rest of the night, studying this little muscle bunny in my arms.