JK

I woke up at 6 am as usual as we had filming at 10 am that day. When I woke up, I realized Namjoon hyung was missing.

I sat up, just dazed as usual. I always did that when I first woke up. I was stoning when I felt a pair of warm hands holding my face. I focused back only to realize hyung was sitting on the bed and cupping my face in his hands.

"Had a good sleep?"

I nodded, breaking out into a smile. Seeing Namjoon's face first thing in the morning always soothed me, and that didn't change even now.

"Rehearsal has been pushed back to noon. Manager nim just texted us. Do you want to sleep back first?"

I shook my head.

"Since I'm awake, let me make breakfast for everyone then."

"I help you?"

"Hyung.. as much as I love you, no. I know how you are in the kitchen. Why don't you sit and watch some TV or something? I be real quick."

"You brat!"

"Well I'm your brat. What to do?"

Namjoon leaned in and I thought he was going to kiss me so I ended up closing my eyes but he flicked my head instead!

"YAH, Hyung!" I growled. He laughed and was about to stand up when I pulled him back to me. He fell on me and I flipped him over easily.

"Kookiee. What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing hyung?"

I raised my eyebrows at him and smirked, leaning in really closely. Then I flicked his head back. I quickly jumped off, bursting into laughter but hyung was quicker than me! He grabbed me and pulled me back onto the bed, hovering over me this time! It happened all so suddenly that I was stunned!

But this time, hyung didn't look playful. He had a different look on his face. It was more of a....

Before I could place it, he had leaned in to kiss me. His thick lips covered mine completely and he gripped my waist tightly as he kissed me. His kiss became intense and needier as he gripped me harder.

He pulled away at one point and I finally got a chance to look at him, his eyes reflecting the desire for me.

"Hyung.."

"You can call me anything you want. You don't have to be so polite."

As he said that, he started grinding onto me.

"Hyung.." I gasped out. As he grinded harder into me, I felt his hard on. I subconsciously opened my thighs wider and he slipped his leg in. His right hand slipped from my waist and went into my  boxers.

He started palming me and I bucked my hips up as I wanted more of him. Hyung nuzzled into my neck and licked it, making me moan out.

He looked at me and shook his head, asking me to be discreet. I nodded my head and bit my lips as he started stroking me faster. He kissed me hard as he stroked me harder and harder.

I couldn't help it and came straight into his hands. Hyung smiled at me and pulled my shirt off instead. He pulled down my boxers too and looked at me.

"Promise to be quiet?"

"Hyung.." I nodded my head eagerly, agreeing.

He grinned at me as he went down on me this time. He licked my throbbing cock that was fast becoming hard again. He licked it again and then took it in his mouth before I could realize it.

Hyung started going down hard on me and I was in total ecstacy. I held onto his hair and gripped it hard, pushing him to take more of me. At one point I just gasped, "Ah baby.."

Namjoon sucked harder and I cummed all over. I was so spent just from a blow and handjob. Argh! I laid back exhausted as he took a cloth and cleaned us up; before snuggling into bed with me.

"Hyung..what was that.."

"You tell me, you don't like it?"

"I do.. I just.. didn't expect that.."

"I couldn't help myself Kookie. I would have kissed you last night but didn't know how to go about it.. and then earlier..  I just couldn't stop myself."

I laughed. "Why are you so cute, hyung?"

I liked the other nickname earlier.. "

I smirked as I leaned in to ask him, "Why are you so cute, baby?"

Namjoon just smiled as he cuddled me and whispered back, "Because I have such a cute boyfriend."

I grinned as I held onto him back. We were snuggled comfortably when there was a knock on our door.

"YAH! BREAKFAST IS READY. Come on out. And one of you go wake up Suga and Hobi on the way. Those two are still asleep."

Jin's voice floated away as he walked off from the door. I looked at Hyung who just laughed at me.

"You go wake them up and I shall go check on Jin, ok?"

I nodded. Namjoon put on his shirt before getting off the bed. He turned to look at me.

"Do you need help dressing up?"

I growled at him as he chuckled, leaning in to kiss me on my forehead before he left. I got dressed and went to Hobi's room, knocking softly and walked in.

But I got a bigger heart attack, seeing Suga nestled in Hobi's arms comfortably and sleeping.

Huh? Hobi hyung and Suga hyung? What's going on?

Unsure of what to do, I just stood there looking at them for a while when Hobi stirred awake.

"Why do you look so lost?" He asked.

"Well.. that.. you two.."

"There was thunder last night ah Kookie. Yoongs was a bit scared so I was holding onto him. What did you think it was?" Hobi muttered sleepily as he tried to wake up.

"Ah! Sorry then hyung. Please wake up properly and wake Suga hyung too. Jin hyung said breakfast is ready!"

He nodded and I scampered off. But the way he was holding Suga still rested on my mind. It looked different. It felt different.