Suga

I just smirked as I laid back down on the bed next to Hobi. He chose to sit up, taking his tablet to work on something.

"Aren't you going to sleep, Hobi?"

"You go ahead first. Yoongs. I want to work on something. I want to finalise the dance positions for tomorrow's practice."

"You can always do it tomorrow? You have them all finalised anyway?"

"Just. One more lookie lookie see-through."

I shook my head at this fellow, and I closed my eyes, wanting to sleep. But I realized I felt bad knowing Hobi was working away, so I sat up, tugging the blanket towards myself.

"Not sleeping?"

"I wait for you to be done. We can sleep once you are done."

"Ah, don't do that. I know you cherish your sleep. Go on, I will be done soon."

"Then it's fine. I wait."

Hobi looked at me exasperated and growled at me, but I just laughed at him with my full-on gummy smile and just leaned on his shoulder for a bit. He let me rest on him as he did his work. He was done about 30 minutes later. I was tired though and had fallen asleep. I felt someone shifting me around and opened my eyes to find Hobi's face close to mine as he was putting me down.

"Hyung..."

I was confused. I just looked at Hobi.

"When did you start calling me hyung?"

Hobi and I looked at each other for a bit and then burst out laughing, his signature Ha HA Ha booming.

"I panicked when you woke up and don't know why the word "hyung" slipped out!"

I just flicked him on his head. He pulled away from me and laid down too.

"Comfortable?"

"Hmm. I'm cold though."

I tugged at the blanket and placed more over him. Hobi thanked me and snuggled in. I chuckled to myself as he made himself comfortable, leaning in closer to me. We ended up dozing off and was fast asleep when a clap of thunder woke me up 2 hours later! I nearly jumped out of bed and startled Hobi who sat up sleepily looking at me.

"You ok?"

"Yea. The thunder. I'm sorry. Go back and sleep."

We laid down and I thought Hobi had gone to sleep but he turned towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hobi.."

"I know you get a little afraid of thunder. It's fine. I got you. Sleep tight."

I watched as Hobi fell back asleep, his arms wrapped around mine securely. To be honest, I wasn't the biggest fan of thunder and only RM and Hobi knew that. I felt more secure with Hobi holding me and I slightly turned my body to face him. He subconsciously adjusted himself whilst holding onto me.

I fell asleep to Hobi's gentle breathing and securely in his hold as the weather took a beating that night.