Closure & New Beginnings

The respective couples had come out to their other band mates who only seemed too happy for them.

During dinner, Jin was eating quietly as he observed the couples around him. JK was the baby of the group and being in a relationship did not change that part but for some reason, around Namjoon, he was always looking after him. He knew how to handle RM when he was clumsy and soothed him when he got tensed. RM kept JK in check by just looking at him when he got out of hand.

Jin chuckled softly as he knew RM would get old faster handling Kookie. His eyes flitted over to Suga and Hobi. Suga wasn't the most expressive guy and he often did it quietly. Here, he could see how Suga's hands were casually laying on Hobi's thigh as they were eating quietly. He knew Suga knew how to alleviate Hobi's insecurities and would always be there for him.

Jin felt like a proud mama hen looking at his boys when he realized something very odd. Jimin and V seem to be steadfastly ignoring each other and just eating despite seated next to each other. These two were never this quiet especially when they were next to each other. He looked at them carefully and that's when he noticed the hickeys on Jimin's neck.

SHIAAAAAA. Did it mean? Ah, another round of drama was due. He inwardly face palmed himself  as he realized he probably needed to play wingman again.

These newly minted couples better help him before he went mad!

With that, this fanfic comes to an end! Hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I had penning it. These boys have been my therapy and I cannot help but feel a tickle in my heart everytime I write a BTS fanfic :) Til the next #lovewinsall