Chapter 9: Fate in Song

//Musical time and I have been super excited to have this song parodied XD If you all have seen The Muppets Haunted Mansion, then you know what song I wanted to use for this chapter. It's been a minute also since I wrote songs in stories so hopefully this one is to your guy's liking. This is Tie The Knot Tango. Changed the lyrics a bit. Enjoy!!//

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" Bob asked as you both danced to the music. He noticed that you looked upset. "Is the music too loud? Is it not to your liking? I can change it for us."

"The music can be toned down and changed, it's just that... I want some space," you whispered that last part to yourself.

"What was that?" Bob replied with a grim tone.

"Uh, I am just spacing out, music does that to me a lot." You looked down but Bob cupped your chin as he lifted it up for you to meet his eye level.

"Is it about the threat? My dear, there is no need to think about it. Do what I say and your loved ones will be safe." You pulled your chin away from him. "Do you understand? Come, let's get away from the crowd. I have a nice place for us to have a private conversation in." He wrapped his arm around your back as he led you away from the crowd and out of the ballroom.

Bart was using his phone's light to navigate through the cellar. He took out his stake, readying it in case anything would try to attack him. Rebecca was behind Bart, ready to strike. "Hm, I think the exit is close. I hope (Y/N) and Lisa are okay- GAH!" Bart was pushed to the floor. His torch and stake was knocked out of his hands. "Okay, you think that will stop me?!" He crawled towards the stake, trying to reach it only for his hand to be stomped on.

"Do you think that we will let you just sneak into our lord's castle? I don't think so!" Rebecca crushed Bart's hand further. "Master Bob has been dying to sink his teeth into you." Rebecca chuckled.

"Totally," Drusilla dropped down. "I had a feeling that you were lurking here, Rebecca. We have a party to attend to and you decided to show your face uninvited! So rude!"

Bart growled up at Drusilla. "Not like I care for your lame party anyway! I would be careful."

"Uh, you shouldn't make threats at us! It's two of us against one of you." Drusilla bent down and flicked Bart's nose. "Last time, you barely could hold your own, especially against Vivi." Drusilla and Rebecca laughed.

"The moment I get out of this mess, you'll choke on those words." Bart revealed his vampiric fangs and bit down on Rebecca's ankle, causing her to shriek in pain. Bart rolled off the floor, getting up to ram into her and picked up the torch and stake, waving the torch towards Drusilla. "Told ya, no one messes with Bartholomew J. Simpson! Another step and your girlfriend is toast!" Bart waved the torch towards Rebecca. Both girls hissed at him. Bart darted off as Drusilla and Rebecca chased after him.

"Vivi, slow down!" Lisa took a breather, watching as Vivi headed to Bob's study. She opened the door and headed to the bookshelf.

"Sorry, Lisa." She took the book out of the shelf. The shelf moved, revealing a secret passage. "This will lead us to Master Bob's lair and the cellar which is where your brother is at. Follow me and we must be quick." Vivi headed down the stairs as Lisa followed.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

You and Bob were observing the outside view and the moon peering down at the two of you. There were people partying below. "You're right, Bob, this is a perfect view from here," you couldn't help but to smile. The room that you both were in was old but the furniture and lights looked as though they were recently cleaned. The picture frames on the wall had no pictures which was the strangest part. It made you feel uneasy about it. "You know, Bob, I am a bit curious but you don't have to answer." Bob turned to you. "Why do all the portraits look... Torn and empty?"

"... They were not needed. They were outdated." He walked up to the couch and sat down, patting an empty seat for you to join him. "No need to worry about it, my dear. Come, join me. You know, you would make a fantastic and lovely bride~"

You walked over to the couch and sat next to him. "I would? Are you asking me to marry you? It's a little too early for that." You crossed your arms.

"Hahahaha! It is Halloween night and I thought it would be a brilliant idea to celebrate our wedding anniversary every year on Halloween. Would that be wonderful?"

"I don't know. I don't know how to feel about it. It's not right. Besides, I know Lisa and Bart will try to stop you from attempting this scheme of yours. So what's the point of marrying me?"

Bob chuckled, "My maids are way ahead of that immature hound and his darling sister. They are my sworn protectors. Anything deemed a threat towards their master will be disposed by their hands."

"This party was a waste! You can't do this to me!" You got up but you were somehow forced to sit down. You gasped as Bob did that to you with just a finger!

"No, it was not a waste. Once you agree to marry me, we will be setting up the wedding immediately. Don't be frightened, my dear. I am doing this for us both. How must I convince you to be my wife?" He tapped his chin and noticed a tear shedding from your eye. He wiped that tear with his finger and turned your face to look at him.

"🎵🦇Let's be married you and I
I will be your groom and you will be my bride

We'll spend forever both side-by-side

Imagine that, what a spooky ride~🦇🎵"

Bob helped you up but you backed away.

"🎵💖Stuck together for eternity?!

Till death do us part

I'm not sure it's for me

I'm sure there is another that will agree

To marry you

Please, I wish to be free💖🎵"

He waltzed up to you and took your hand, twirling you.

"🎵🦇Don't hide your love and act so shy~🦇🎵"

As you rested in his arms for that moment, his hypnotic gaze sent a shiver but submissive feeling within your very core. Your heart was racing.

"🎵💖How could I resist since you caught my eye?💖🎵"

"🎵🦇Ruling this city every night

I'll be your king🦇🎵"

"🎵💖I hope my friends are alright,💖🎵" you whispered. You were pulled up as Bob waltzed you around the room, both of your hands were together as your faces were next to each other.

"🎵💖🦇Stuck together for eternity

In death we are dancing in harmony🦇💖🎵"

Bob continued and danced much faster as you kept up with him.

"🎵💖🦇Ruling this city every night🦇💖🎵"

"🎵🦇I'll be your king!🦇🎵"

"🎵💖And I'll be your wife!💖🎵" You fell into Bob's arm as he cackled. He used his cape to cover you both up as he vanished into a dark fog. The flames within the fireplace went dim before burning out.