We need a break

Guys...
I no longer have beef with CC. Some video of her on tiktok changed my mind.

I think it was because she played on Iowa and yeah. Now that she's on Indiana...we're chilling.

Anyways.

Sorry for the last chapters y'all. I just needed some beef lmao. I love beef also I'm also a very big instigator sometimes lol

Leave comments or else I ground you guys

Okay enjoy mwah

- m

Demitra's pov

It's been a week now and we're going to Miami today. I've been trying to call Paige for the last hour and she doesn't answer me. She wanted me to pick her up to take us to the airport but she's not answering.

"Fucking hell" I throw my phone on my bed and grab my bag and put my laptop inside and some other things. After that, I call her once more and she finally answers. "Hello?"

That was not Paige. Did I accidentally call someone else? I check the caller and it said Paige so who the hell is this. "Hello?" The voice on the other end said. She sounded tired.

"Who's this?" I ask trying to stay calm. "Zara. Who's calling?" She ask still sounding dead asleep. "Is Paige there?" I ask her, bitting my nails. She wouldn't cheat on me right? Maybe it's just her friend that I never heard of.

"Yeah she's here. I'll tell her that you called" she then hangs up the phone. I look at my phone, dumbfounded. No way this is happening. I grab my suitcase and put it in the car and drives off to get Paige.

I make my way inside and go up the elevator. I step out and see Nika and KK standing there with their stuff ready. "Oh hey-" I cut Nika off. "Not now" I storm past them and go to Paige's dorm.

I knock on the door until someone answers. "What?" Paige says once she opened the door. "Oh shit. I'm almost ready. I just can't find my phone" she lets me in and I just glare at her.

"Where the fuck is it?" She mumbles looking under the couch. She groans and goes to her room and knocks on the door. "Zara. Get your ass up" I follow her inside her room and look around.

This girl was sleeping in bed but it didn't look like Paige was also sleeping there. Her side of the bed was all made. "So care to explain what's going on here?" I ask crossing my arms. "Oh yeah. This is Zara. A friend of mine I guess"

"There was a party last night and she got drunk" I hum and look at Paige who's still trying to find her phone. "Did you go to this party?" I ask her. "Finally!" She yells grabbing the phone that was on the bed. "No I didn't. I don't really go to parties" I nod my head.

"Zara got drunk and I picked her up then brought her here. Nothing happened I promise" I eye her suspiciously. "Whatever. I'm leaving" I walk out the door and to the hallway waiting for her. Zara came out first and apologized to me then Paige.

"Thanks for picking me up. My brother was supposed to but he wasn't answering his phone and I didn't know who else to call" she apologizes to Paige. Now that I think of it...I do know her. Ish. There's a photo of her and Paige back in high school. But still.

She then leaves and I stand there glaring at Paige. "Why are you mad?" She ask grabbing her suitcase. "I'm not" lie. "Well clearly you are mad. It's like we've been fighting about stupid shit all week" she sighs and shuts her dorm door.