Being little kids again

Demitra's pov

We're going to Miami soon and I'm excited. Ish. I don't know if I really want to go anymore with all that's happening right now.

I told Marisa that I need a mental break from everything so I have a clear schedule until I come back from Miami.

I'm chilling in Paige's room, at her house, and scrolled through my phone. We got invited to her dad's house for today since her dad misses her so she took me with her. Apparently Drew has been asking about me ever since that game.

I can hear Drew playing outside with his basketball. I then get a notification that Paige posted on her story. I quickly I open to check.

"Mia! Do you want to play with me?" Drew asked out of breath and coming into the room

"Mia! Do you want to play with me?" Drew asked out of breath and coming into the room. "Yeah sure" he cheers and rushes downstairs and I follow him out.

Bob, Lauren and Ryan went out to go shopping for some house things. I'm not sure but Drew made sure he didn't go. He literally pretended that he was sick and now he's playing basketball outside like there's no tomorrow.

Paige is looking at something under the hood of her car. "Paige, come play!" Drew shouts making her jump and bump her head on the hood. She turns and glares at us then drops the hood and rolls her sleeves up from her hoodie.

"I'll be on Paige's team" Drew said bouncing the ball. "Nah that's not fair. Drew can be on Mia's team" Paige pushes her younger brother towards me. "Don't get cocky now" I warn her. She comes up to me and grabs my face. "Good luck losing" she kisses me.

We then hear a gagging noises coming from next to us. "Keep it PG. There's kids around" Drew says passing me the ball. "Let's play" we started playing and Drew and I actually demolished Paige.

Paige was out of breath, laying on the grass, trying to catch her breath while Drew and I still kept shooting.

After hanging around with the family, we decided to go back. "Bye guys. Thanks for having me" I hug the family and we wave goodbye before heading out. Paige drives back to school and we go the dorms. "Paige! We got some merch!" KK shouts as soon as we step in the room.

There's two boxes. One for Paige and for KK. "Open yours first then I'll do mine" KK introduced Paige. I go to sit on the couch and look inside the box.

Paige pulls out her phone and does a TikTok. She started the TikTok and showed them all the different flavours of Trü Frü that she got. Some that aren't even out yet. I see a blueberry one and I take it and open it and taste it.

Shit that's good. I never really tried them so I was surprised that they were that good. "Then they got the swag" Paige says picking up a Stanley bottle. "Trü Frü Stanley?" She says kind of confused. "You know I had to get some Trü Frü fresh socks" she does a little cheer making me laugh a little.