Game #4

Y'all...nothing really happened between Azzi and Paige. i just love messing with you. Unless...

Anyways, enjoy this chapter :)

- m

Demitra's pov

I'm sitting in KK's room with Ice and KK while Paige is in the other room playing Fortnite. I watch Ice play against Paige and I think she's loosing. And I think I'm going to fall asleep. We flew back early today because they have a game tonight.

"YES! I WON!!!" We hear Paige yell from her room. She comes running in still yelling. "Take my picture" she hands me her phone and I snap a photo of her with the victory sign on the tv.

"Would you stop yelling!? I'm trying to do homework!" Nika shouts from her room. "You're yelling right now bro" Paige told her and flops down next to me. Paige starts playing again and I just watch. I then get a text from Azzi. Weird.

Azzie Fudd

I need to talk to you

Sure. What's up?
Everything okay?

Depends on how you're going to take this

Okay?

Um so the night of the restaurant
when I went to the bathroom with Paige...

Go on

I might have confessed my feelings
for her and might have kissed her

What

My lips just brushed her I swear. She pulled back immediately after she saw was I was doing. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at Paige. Be mad at me.

I look over at Paige who is enjoying her time. Why didn't she tell me? Should I be mad? I don't know if I should be mad or not. I mean she did pull away but she also didn't tell me.

My moods are all over the place. I'm on my period and I'm like stressed. I also have to get my party ready. I might not even do my party now. I don't know.

I stand up and go to Nika's room and throw my phone on her bed for her to read. She picks it up and reads the text messages. "What the fuck" she says and gets up and storms out of her room.

"Ouch you bitch" I heard Paige yell then some arguing before Nika coming back into the room with Paige, holding her by the ear. "Get off me" Paige pushes her making her land next to me. She's so dramatic.

Nika then shuts the door and glares at Paige. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You let all of that happen and you didn't even tell my baby sister" baby sister is a little far. We're like a year or two apart.

"What are you talking about?" Paige rubs her ear. It's red. These Croatians can be scary sometimes. Should have seen the way her mom start yelling at her for not picking up her plate. Scary. Just got shivers.

"How long has Azzi had feelings for you?" Nika ask sitting down next to me. "I don't know. A while before I met Mia" again. Should I be mad? No. I don't control other peoples feelings.