P being extra

Paige's pov

So today , the team, Mia and I are playing against a random school because coach thought it would be good to play with other people. I don't know what he's on but whatever.

"Mia you're playing" I throw her a jersey and she groans. "You'll be fine" I tell her after helping her in the jersey. There's a few people that came and gathered to watch the game including Drew (didn't have school today) and my dad, Ellie and Sunday, their cousin, Theo, and few others.

I've heard about this one girl on other team that's a little rough. So this should be interesting. "You on?" Qadence ask pointing at me then the court. "Yeah" I jog on the court and wait for the other team.

Once we started the game, it was actually fun. until it wasn't.

Azzi passes the ball to Mia but the girl who was defending Mia, pushed a little but Mia still caught the ball. Mia goes to dribble the ball and sees Aaliyah at the net and passes to her as I go in for the rebound.

Aaliyah missed, which surprised me. I grab the rebound and pass it back to Mia but she gets shoved into the chairs by Mira.

"Hey woah. What the hell?" Our team immediately takes into action and goes to see if Mia is okay while I go and push Mira away.

Our team doesn't play when it comes to Mia.

"What the hell?" She pushes me back and I push her back harder before the refs came in and stopped us.

"That's a fucking foul" coach G yelled at the refs. "Next time you pull that shit again-" I warn the girl but she cuts me off. "Or what?" She laughs in my face but I was being dead serious. "You better pray" I tell her then walk away to check up on Mia.

Mia stands up with the help of KK who's glaring at Mira the whole time. "What the fuck was that?" Mia ask wiping her bloody nose. "She clearly pushed me"

"Who is this foul on?" Coach G ask getting angry. "Number 29" it was Mira. Good because I would have personally beat her ass up for that.

"You okay?" I ask her grabbing some toilet paper and holding her nose up for her. "Fine" she bats my hands away and holds the paper for herself.

"I guess we're playing dirty" Nika says walking by while basically growling. Girl. Croatian women are scary sometimes.

After we settled down, we started playing again and we started playing dirty. The refs were no use now.

We're are on offence now and Aaliyah goes to screens for Caroline who has the ball. Carol runs by Aaliyah making her defender run into Aaliyah and fall hard on her ass (like that one video of Caitlin iykyk) making Carol go for a layup.

After the game, everyone was either heated or was about to beat someone up. "Never again am I letting you guys play them for fun" coach G says while checking up on Mia. "And they hurt my favourite player" he says like we weren't here.

"I mean-" he gets cut off by Amari. "We know what you mean" she crosses her arms. "Mia! You okay?" Her sisters come rushing up to us with Drew hot behind them.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just a nose bleed" she shrugs it off and takes her shoes off. "Just a nose bleed? You got thrown into a bunch of fucking chairs" I tell her. "For real. I was about to sacrifice myself and beat that girl up for you" Drew said next to me making the team laugh but I wasn't laughing.