Spa day

Demitra's pov

I got up and took a shower and immediately texted Paige hoping she was already up.

Paigey 💗

Babe
You awake?
Do you want to go to the mall before doing the YouTube video?

No fuck off

Well damn

Hehehe

Nika...give the phone to P please

Fine

Omg I was looking for my phone for an hour and yes I'll come to the mall with you
I'll come get you rn

Okie

I quickly get ready then wait outside for her since it was a nice day. She soon pulls up and I rush to her car almost dying a little. "Girl don't die on me" that's the first thing she said after I climbed in.

"Can we have spa day today since you didn't do it last time?" I ask looking at her side profile. She really is beautiful. "No" I huff and cross my arms. "Why not? It'll be fun"

"Fine" she grabs a handful of candy and shoves it in her mouth. How does she do it? I don't like candy like that. Also, what kind of weird ass song is this?

I reach for her phone but she quickly snatches the candy thinking I was taking them. She did that last time with her food. This girl doesn't play about her food. She then notice I was trying to grab her phone so she hands it to me.

She drives to the mall and we make small talk. We parked on the street since it was already full inside and it was a nice day out so it was fine. "I have change" I tell Paige before she could grab her money.

We step out of the car and I put some money inside the meter thing and we walk to the mall. On the way there, people took some photos and asked for autographs which was fine.

"Let's go to Sephora" I drag her to the second floor to the mall and drag her inside. "Hello. Can I help you with anything today?" A worker ask coming up to us. She eyes me and Paige grabs my hand and says no to her then we walk away.

"So what do you need here?" She ask looking at some random things. "Face masks" I grab a bunch and show her the options. "None of these look appealing" she makes a disgusting face. "But P, you said you would do this" she groans and picks one of them.

"Perfect" we look around some more. "What do you use for your face? Because there isn't much in your bedroom. Literally just soap and moisturizer" I tell her picking up a serum and reading the label.

"I mean I don't like doing all that shit" she takes the serum and puts it back. "You're right. You're beautiful and so is that pimple of yours" I grab some pimple patches and she pushes me a little.

"Hey. I almost push this kid over" I side eye the kid so that she knows how close I was. "What a shame for that kid" I roll my eyes and we go and pay. "$20 for that shit. Nah babe, I'll pay" I shrug her off and pay.

We then walk out and I take her bag for her. "What do the girls like? Like what do they want for Christmas?" I ask Paige as we walk around the mall for a bit. "They don't need anything" she told me. Yeah bullshit.