The after party

Leave commentssssssssssssssssssssss

My girl Nika played so good for the three minutes she was on

If you guys say no then y'all are lying and lying is not okay

Also I did some research and they have Trü Frü in Canada and I want to try it

SO BAD

Also should I get an iPad mini 6?

If yes what colour

I was thinking of purple but idk

Okay enjoy

- m

Demitra's pov

"You guys need to eat more healthy" I tell the girls as I walk in the kitchen to see them literally eating chips. "Especially with a game today" they look at me and shrug and continue eating. They should know better not to eat junk food before a game.

I sat there watching them in disgust before I said something. "I'm going to the store to buy you guys some fruit" I grab my keys and phone and put my shoes on. "Let me come" KK said hoping off the couch and rushing to put her shoes on.

"Anyone else?" I ask but they shake their head. KK and I walk out the door and down to where my car is parked and get in. "Can we get Crumbl cookies?" KK ask putting her seatbelt on. "Absolutely not" she sighs and plays some music.

I drive to the near by grocery store and we step out and walk in the store. "So what are we getting?" The girl pushing the cart asked me. "Well we can get the basics like apples, oranges, bananas-" she cuts me off with a groan.

"That's boring. We should get some Trü Frü while we're here" I roll my eyes at her and guide her to the fruit section.

"Okay so we all know Paige doesn't like bananas so we won't get some for her" I tell KK as she hands me those bags to put stuff in. I take some bananas and put them in a bag then shut it and hand it to KK So that she can put it in the cart.

We do the same rotation with all the fruits I got them. We even got some vegetables like carrots. After getting a few more things, we go to the frozen section. That's where the Trü Frü is at. "Pick two flavours. No more" I tell KK as I check my phone.

I got several texts from Paige. My phone didn't buzz for it because Nika hates when our ringers are on. It's like a trigger for her or something so I usually leave it off when I'm with her.

Paige Bueckers

Babe
Baby
Mon bébé
Mia

When the fuck did she learn French? "I chose these two" KK said showing me the flavours. "Alright" she thanks me and puts the food in the cart. "Let's go pay" KK pushes the cart for me while I check the other messages.

Paige Bueckers

Can you buy me Gatorade???
If not that's okay
But mind you, I'll have to take a sip of yours later
Okay bye
Love you
Get the Gatorade
If you want
Also Nika has someone she wants you to meet
I don't know who it is
When are you coming back?
I miss you and Nika is being annoying
Okay byeeeeeee