Game #idk

Leave comments girly pops

Demitra's pov

"Paige! Morning shower or night shower?" KK ask propping her phone up against the desk since she's live again. "Both" P answers her and I sit down next to her and read some comments. "Okay Mr. Clean" KK says and I kick her leg telling her to shut up.

Paige hasn't been having a good day and I tried to tell everyone but they are just oblivious. "I'm not Mr. Clean. You're just Mr. Dirty" Paige straight up tells her. "Well damn" I side eye KK and see Paige laying on the bed from the camera.

I turn around and see her just laying there. I get up from my spot and lay next to her. "You okay?" I ask playing with her hair. She hums and cuddles into me and we stay like that for a bit.

Nika walks in the room with a popsicle in her hand. "Oh I love your jacket" she says to me and sits down next to KK. "Thanks" I mumble and turns to me. "Can I have it?" is she for real?

"Fuck no" she sighs and nods and eats her ice cream. "Someone said that Paige is sassy" KK says reading a comment. "And I'll stay sassy" Paige says from my side.

"How was your family supper?" Paige ask cuddling into me more if that was even possible. "It was good-what are you doing?" My shirt lifted up and she poked her head in the hole so that she's in my shirt. "Better?" I ask her. "Yup"

We laid like that while KK was on her live. I went in my Instagram and posted a photo that my sister and I took last night.

Liked by chloeschnapp and others demitrakalogeras We should be triplets Load comments

demitrakalogeras We should be triplets
Load comments

larray I'm gay I'm gay I'm gay
hana.muhl Come to my next game 😭
-> @demitrakalogeras Send me tickets and I'll come
—> @nika.muhl Wow what about me??
—-> @hana.muhl No

paigebueckers Three goddesses fr
-> @demitrakalogeras Says you 😘

emmakoabel Do you like surprises??
-> @demitrakalogeras Obv
—> @emmakoabel I'll see you soon
—-> @ines_pbettencourt Someone is stealing P gf
——> @komoreaarnold No way P will let that slide

"What's Emma's number?" Paige ask mumbling against my skin. "No hickeys babe" I whine already see one forming. "No one is going to see it except for me" she kisses my boob which where the hickey was.

"Why do you need her number anyways?" She takes her head away from my shirt and lays her head on my chest. "I want to know what this 'surprise' is and if I need to talk to her about it" I roll my eyes. "I'm being deadass"

"Fine" I give her the number and I watch her type out a whole essay to her asking about what the surprise is. I texted Emma warning her about the message that she's going to receive.