What friends?

Hey girly pops
Before we start this chapter, I have something to tell y'all...

I have beef with CC. Why? Who knows I just don't like her at the moment. Maybe cuz she was on iowa or something but yeah.

So random but it had to be said.

Okay enjoyyyygyy

- m

Demitra's pov

"You have another sister?" Paige ask Nika who's chilling on the couch doing homework. "Yeah I told you this. Her name is Elena" Nika answers as I scroll through Instagram.

"I thought you were talking about Hana this whole time" Paige groans and sits down. "So Elena is the one who has a boyfriend and not Hana?" Nika nods her head.

"So you're telling me I've been teasing your sister about her finally having a boyfriend!? That's why she was always confused. I thought she was just messing around with me" my girlfriend said sitting down next to me and check what I was doing.

"Well Elena is not the type of person to be like...out there. She's more reserved kind of" Nika explains and I nod. Hana and Nika are more outgoing and Elena is more for herself.

"You knew about this?" Paige ask me looking at me all sad. "Well yeah" she does a dramatic sigh. "I thought we tell each other everything" I roll my eyes. "And I do tell you everything. Almost" she raises an eyebrow at me after I said that. "I just thought you knew about Lena"

"Everyone knows about Elena" KK said walking into the living room with snacks in her hands. My snacks. "What are you not telling me?" Paige ask still looking at my phone. "Who are these people?" She points to a post I just liked.

"You asked too many questions" I zoom in the photo and show her the people. "That's me, Hallie and others from back when I went to Milano" she hums but still stares at me.

"Hey KK, did you get the table we need for that thing?" Nika ask scribbling some stuff on her paper. "Nope. Paige still didn't tell me which one she wants" that made me look up. "What table? What's this for?"

"I didn't tell you yet because of the person sitting next to me" she tilts her head to tell them that I'm sitting right here. "I thought we weren't keeping secrets" I glare at her. "Yeah well this one I have too" I sigh and scoot away from her.

"Don't scoot away from me" Paige pulls me back easily and wraps her arms around me. I'm now sitting in between her legs with my back against her front, still scrolling through Instagram.

Marisa text popped up making me turn my phone away. I can't show her these text. It's about Paige's outfit for the met gala and I want it to be a surprise. I quickly text Marisa back and put my phone back to what it was. Paige didn't even ask because she knows what I'm going to say.

"So Elena told me she's waited for a letter from school to see if she got in" Nika informs me. "Really? Isn't that her dream school?" The girl on the floor nods her head. "And doesn't she play basketball too and she's really good at it isn't she" KK says sitting down next to Paige and I.

Fake loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें