Miami pt. 2

Demitra's pov

Day 2

It's the next day and the guys next door asked if we all wanted to explore Miami together. We all agreed but I took Paige some convincing.

"Mia, can I talk to you?" Paige peaks her head into my room. Nika was sitting on the bed, scrolling through Instagram. "Yeah sure" Paige and I both stare at Nika trying to tell her to leave.

"Are you guys going to have sex?" Nika ask still keeping her eyes on her phone. "No?" Paige answers. "Okay so I'm staying here" I roll my eyes at her.

I take Paige's hand and lead her to the bathroom. "Do you even know these kids?" Paige ask sitting on the side of the bathtub. "Ish. Zade is Seb's friend" she slowly nods her head. "And the other guy?" I shrug and look in the mirror and fix my hair.

"I just don't want them to harm you and the others" I sigh and turn around. "I doubt it but if I feel uncomfortable I'll be sure to tell you" she nods and stands up and walks to me. She looks down at me and kisses my head then walks out.

After we all got ready, we met the boys outside and we started walking around. We went to the path we say earlier and explored that. It was fun. For lunch we had a mini picnic and for supper, the guys offered to make food so we went over to their place.

I texted my cousin to make sure that Zade was a good guy and he said that he's like his brother that I never heard of.

Day 3

We went to the city today and went shopping. We ate out for lunch and for supper, Caroline and Ines made food. When the food was ready, we heard a knock at the door. I went to open it, Paige close behind, and saw Zade and Mekhai standing there with empty plates in their hands.

"We smelt the food and dragged ourselves here" Mekhai said and I laugh. "Come in" I step aside for them to come in. We all sat down in the back and Azzi and Zade hit it off.

That night, we watched a movie all together then the boys went back to their house. After the movie, we went to bed.

I laid in bed for about an hour. I couldn't sleep. I sigh and get up and sneak my way out of the room and go to Paige and KK's room. I open the door and only see Paige sleeping. KK I think was either in someone else's room or the living room.

I tiptoed around Paige's bed and climbed in. I made myself comfortable and felt her turn. "Mia? What are you doing?" She asked rubbing her eyes making sure it was me. "I couldn't sleep" she nods and pulls me closer to her and kisses my head and we fell asleep.

Day 4

Today we went on a boat and on Jet skies.

Currently we're on the boat and just chilling. The song 'Topia Twins' started playing ang Nika gasp and shakes Paige. "P! It's our song!" she shouts making me cover my ears. "Let's go on the Jet skies" Paige groans but follows Nika to the edge.

"Be careful!" I shout. They both give me a thumbs up and do their own thing. "A little birdy told me that you slept with Paige last night" Ayanna says sitting down next to me and handing me my drink. "Thanks and what did this 'little birdy' tell you exactly?"

"You know...just you and Paige cuddling in a bed" she wiggles her eyebrows. "I mean they are technically dating" KK says trying to get some ice from her glass but failing miserably. "True but I thought they were on a break?" they're talking about me like I'm not just sitting right in front of them.

"I'm going to get some food" I excuse myself but KK and Caroline follows. "I really like your outfit today" Caroline compliments me. "Thank you" she nods and smiles and pulls me into a side hug. Caroline is always giving compliments to people and I think that's sweet.