Chapter 4

I quickly walked into the crowded cafeteria. We had a small school to where everyone knew everyone, but when we were all shoved into one lunch room, things could get a bit crowded.

I reluctantly found my way to our lunch table. Rachel Elle and Chase had already taken there seats, along with alot of other popular people who I had known the names of but not taken the time to get to know.

I sat down next to Chase as he tightly wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me so close I was practically sitting on him.

"Hey beautiful," he smirks.

Chase had deep blue eyes and black hair. He styled it up most of the time and usually wore hoods and skinny jeans. Every girl in school wanted him, but he was faithful to me.

"Hey babe," I giggle before leaning in and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"So Sarah, are we going to talk about what happened in third period or what," Elle teases, knowing it'd only make Chase curious.

"What happened," Chase questioned, leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"Oh nothing. Victoria was just pissing me off so I told her and some other jack ass off," I said annoyed.

Even thinking about that bitch made me mad. I could tell Chase was impressed but knew I wanted to talk nothing more of the subject.

"So, apparently there's gonna be a party at the lake house tonight after the game. You guys up for it?" Elle asks, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah a party is exactly what I need. It's been too long since the last one," I huff.

The thought of going and getting my mind off of what all has happened today sounded exhilarating.

"If your going, I'm going. I need to keep and eye on you," Chase teases.

"We'll alright. I'll come by your house after the game with Elle and take you there," Rachel states.

"Sounds like a plan," I smile, already thinking about all the fun I was going to have.

***************

Lunch went by pretty fast. I didn't see Jake the entire time, not that I was looking for him, I was just... Curious.

The rest of the day went by in a flash. Jake never showed up to any classes after lunch which made more than happy.

After the eight period bell rang I rushed to the gymnasium to get ready for the game. We had games every Friday so this was no big deal.

We had a great football team and usually won state. Every game was the same as the last. We would crush them and Chase would throw a touchdown winning pass in the last couple seconds, dominating the other team.

I whizzed through practice and we all headed down to the arena for yet another game. We stepped onto the turf with hundreds of people in the stands. I could say I honestly love the attention.

The game went by really fast. Chase scored a touchdown in the last two minutes in the fourth quarter winning us the game, just as I expected.

Usually after games we celebrate on the field for a bit but I needed to get ready for tonight.

I pushed my way through hundreds of screaming fans and finally made it into the parking lot. I grabbed my keys and walked over to my car.

I unlocked the car and just as I was about get in a pair of hands pushed my car door shut.

"Going somewhere?" A deep voice said from behind me.

I spun around to see Jake starring intently at me. I am not in the mood to put up with this. I would've got in the car and drove away but both his hands were on my car and on both sides of me, preventing me from going anywhere. Even being around him made me nervous. There was just something about him that was different.

"Yeah, in fact, I am. So if you could please get your hands off my car and walk away, that would be great."

He just chuckled and leaned in closer. My stomach started to churn as his body neared mine. He acted as if this were a game which made me even more furious. I've had enough with him and his cocky attitude.

"Listen. I'm going to ask you once more. Get out of my way, or else," I say angrily.

"Or else what babe," he grins.

Once again I kneed him straight in the balls. I knew slapping wouldnt work since it didnt last time, but I knew this would.

He hobbled over in pain and let out a moan. Before he could say anything I quickly hopped in my car and sped off.

I actually felt sort of bad for what I had did. What am I saying, it felt great to finally put him in his place.

I sped down the road and made it to my house which was actually quite big. I parked out front and walked inside.

Once inside I quickly ran upstairs to my room and changed into my favorite black bikini. I threw on some shorts over it before sliding into my white converse and heading back downstairs.

I went into the kitchen to see my parents have yet to get home which wasn't a big surprise.

I left a note on the table telling them where I would be and grabbed an apple to eat. I leaned against the counter and bit into it.

Before I could take another bite I heard my phone ringing from my back pocket. I reached back and grabbed it before pulling it to my ear

"We're out front," Rachel screeched.

I could tell she was excited about the party since it had been so long since the last one.

"Alright. I'm heading out right now," I say as I hang up and throw the remainder of my apple into the garbage.

I walked outside to see them parked right in front. I quickly got in the back and closed the door behind me.

"Whhooh! Who's ready to partayyy," I laugh as Elle takes off towards the lake.

"Gah it's been to long! I can't wait to just let loose. I'm going all out tonight," Rachel screams.

Out of the three of us she was defiantly the party animal. She would be the one who went crazy and got seriously drunk. Elle and I on the other hand didnt drink but still managed to have a fun time.

It only took a matter of minutes before we reached the entrance to the woods. The woods didnt have a road so we had to go the rest of the way on foot.

We all got out of the car and started making our way to the lake house. The lake house was wear most of the parties took place. It was right on the shore so we could swim and party at the same time. It was the perfect place to have a great time.

Tonight was defiantly going to be a night to remember.