Chapter Two

"Jen! Jeeeennnn!!!! Get up!!!!" I groaned and looked up at Jarvia.
"Whaaaaat?"
"It stopped raining. Let's go!" She pulled open the curtain to my bunk. We had gotten to San Fran. four days ago but due to the pouring rain, we weren't allowed to go look at the venue. During that time four other bands at arrived; Black Veil Brides, who we had preformed with before on the Rockstar Tour, Memphis May Fire, who ended up being a fan of our band, letlive, who I had been a fan of forever and got a picture with Jason - which I fangirled over for an hour, and Fall Out Boy, who also turned out to be a fan of ours.
I sat up and looked at Jarvia's outfit. "Red bandanna?" We had this thing where one of us, whoever got up first, would pick the color of the bandanna and wear it with our outfits. It was a thing we had started our Senior Year in high school and it just fit our look. She nodded at me and then walked off, leaving me to get take a shower. I took a shower and got dressing in this http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_12/set?id=77437284 tying a red bandanna to the belt loop on my pants. I straightened my hair and put on some light eyeliner. No need to get awesome for the venue scope right? Right as I got finished there was a knock on the bus door. Alex opened it only to get pummeled by CC from BVB.
"I. AM. BEING. MAN. RAPED." Jarvia and I fell to the floor laughing only to be sat on by Andy.
"GAZELLE LEGS. GET OFF OF US. I'M GONNA GRAB YOUR ASS!!" He quickly got up and I laughed again. Jarvia and I got up and we were all enveloped in a huge ass group hug. "You guys going to scope out the venue too?"
"Haven't you played here before?"
Ashley shrugged, "they've changed it since we were last here." I nodded and we headed towards main stage. Warped Tour was consistant of one main stage, and then a bunch of smaller stages. Our band along with 12 others would be on the main stage. There would be easily 50 other bands that would play on the smaller stages. We finished walking around and then headed back to the buses. When we got there we found two more buses there. One was unmarked and the other one Andy took off running towards. I looked at Jarvia who shrugged and followed Andy. We rounded the side of the bus to find Andy standing there poking someone. I couldn't see who it was.
"Guys!! Come here! I want you guys to meet someone." We walked over to Andy, but he was still standing in the way of whoever it was.
"Okay. So the one with red hair is Jarvia, the tall blonde one is Alex, the short blonde one is George, the one with brown hair is Jase, and the one with black and blonde hair here is Jennifer. Guys. I'd like you to meet the one and only-" he moved out of the way and at the same time said "-Danny Worsnop."