Chapter Fourteen

“What’s up guys, it’s Bryan Stars here with familiar faces, Danny Worsnop of Asking Alexandria, Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides, and a new face to the Bryan Stars interviews, Jennifer Quinn of This Too Shall Pass. How are you guys today?”
“I’m great. Have you seen Jenn’s shorts? You’d be great too.” I elbowed Danny and he smiled at me.
“Okay. I’m gonna go ahead and get this out there. What’s going on here? I see the hands here.” Bryan nodded towards our hands. Danny looked down and held our hands up to the camera.
“That’s right you sorry fucks, this girl right here is mine. And you can all suck it.” I blushed and pecked him on his cheek.
“Aye now. None of that on my interview.” Bryan said sarcastically. Danny flipped him off and kissed me full on the lips. I giggled as I heard Bryan sigh.
“A day. A whole day and they’re already at it. Look at this.”
“A day?”
“Yeah. But by the time you get this up it’ll be 10 years.” I felt my phone vibrate and pulled away.
“Sorry. I told the guys to text me if they needed anything.”
“Now she’s texting.”
“Sorry Bryan.” I held up a little hand heart and then opened the message.
-Jarvia – Can I borrow that outfit I talked to you about last night?
-Me – Yeah. Go for it.:D
-Jarvia – Yaayy!!....Oh…..By the way….I’M GETTING THE LAST PACK OF FRUIT SNACKS!!!!>:D
“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” I looked over to see all three guys staring at me.
“Jarvia is eating the last pack of fruit snacks.” I made an upset face.
“Oh god.”
“I’m lost.”
“Ditto.”
“Jarvia and Jennifer absolutely love fruit snacks. And it’s always a competition to see who gets the last pack. I found them ready to kill each other during the Rockstar Tour over the last pack.” Andy lit a cigarette as he finished and then offered one to Danny. He took it and Andy lit it.
“Smoking. Always on my show.”
“You’ll live.”
“So Jennifer. I love your band. Like, a lot. Your song ‘Flight’ is absolutely incredible.”
“Aw, thanks. I love your interviews.” I reached out and gave him a hi-five.
“Woo! So. Where’d your name come from? Is there a back story to that?”
“There is actually. When I was younger and times were tough my gma would always say ‘Be calm child, this too shall pass’.  And it’s a phrase I love to death.”
“Gma?”
“My grandmother.”
“Only she’d say it in Irish.” Danny started walking in circles around the tent.
“In Irish? What did she just like to speak Irish or something?”
“No. I grew up speaking Irish.”
“Why?”
“Because I’m from Ireland?” He had a ‘derp’ face. I laughed at him and watched as Andy joined Danny in the circle walking.
“See. I didn’t know that. Now that you mention it, you do have a bit of an accent. Are you two having fun?”
“I am, actually. Not sure about D Snop over here.” He just nodded and started walking backwards.
“They’re so weird.”
“At least he doesn’t look like he’s from Top Gun this time.”
“No! Damnit Bryan! He didn’t look like he was from Top Gun.”
“Andy is just jealous of my hat.”
“And Danny is jealous of my penis.” I looked between the three guys amused. They bickered like an old gay married couple. Only with three people.
“My penis is amazing thank you.”
“That blue one inch cock.”
“At least I don’t have blue balls.”
“No because you have a blue penis.” Andy and I looked between the two trying to hold in the laughter.
“Bryan is on a roll today.”
“Jenn will stick up for my penis.” They all looked at me and I looked at the top of the tent.
“Oooh no I want to hear this story.” Bryan came and stood right next to me with his arm around my shoulders. “So Jenn, tell us, how would you know what Danny’s penis looks like and how nice is it?”
“In all fairness it was an accident.”
“Don’t care, wanna hear it anyway.”
“Okay, so my band got here like a week and two days before kick off. And then Asking and BVB and two others got here when it was pouring. So we had all that time to hang out with them. Well after the second day that I had met them, I just walked on the bus and I was going to scare Danny awake. Well. I found him ass naked in the kitchen getting water.”
“Ass naked?”
Danny shrugged, “I was thirsty, and I didn’t feel like getting clothes on. I didn’t expect someone to come walking on our bus.”
“So how was his penis?”
“It was….penis-y.”
“Penis-y?”
“Yes.”
“Wait! Tumblr world! Make that into a gif. In fact, bring in the clip with me shaking around the Punisher and just caption it, ‘Penis-y’.” I shook my head at Andy while the guys laughed. The interview lasted a whole hour and 30 minutes. By the time we got finished it was almost 12:30. Andy’s band was playing in 10 minutes and Danny’s band was after ours at 4. Danny walked me back to my bus and then headed to his own.