Chapter Thirty-Seven

---------------Danny POV------------------

"Rome?" I smiled at her excitement. She'd always wanted to travel to Rome.
"You said you wanted Rome, so I'm giving you Rome."
"My god I love you."
"I love you. Come on. Let's go get checked in." I was taking her to the Grand Hotel de la Minerve. It was one of the nicest hotels in Rome. I hailed us a cab and headed towards the car rental place. We got there and I handed the man some money. I had reserved us a car and I put our bags in it. I drove us towards the Minerve.
"Welcome to the Minerve. Reservations?"
"Worsnop." She takked away on her keyboard.
"Yes. Here you are Mr. Worsnop. You elected payment upon arrival. Card please." I took the card from my wallet. She slid it and I signed some papers.
"Enjoy your stay Mr. Worsnop. Someone will be along to bring your bags."
"No need. I'll carry them." I grabbed our two duffle bags and then suitcases. I was extremely surprised at how we had managed to get two weeks of clothes into these four things. We got on the elevator and I pressed the Grand Suite button. It asked for a code and I put in 1883. We rode up to the 4th floor. Our suite overlooked all of Rome's historic square.
"Oh my god this is gorgeous." Jenn was leaning on the rail on the balcony. I savored the sight. She was gorgeous.
"So. I figured we could clean up after our flight and go out. Unless you wanna stay in."
"I wanna go out."
"Go get a shower. I'll pick what you wear." That sounds so gay, butt fuck it. I had bought her a dress. And I wanted her to wear it. So I was going to pick what she wore.
"Yes sir." She stuck her tongue out and left to get a shower. I went through my bag and pulled out her dress. She was done 30 minutes later. She walked out and stared at the dress and then me.
"Yes and no." She smiled and shook her head. I left to get a shower. When I was finished I walked out in a towel to find Jenn putting on her makeup still in her towel. I stood in the door way of the bathroom and watched. She finished with that and was getting dressed before she even realized I was there.
"Have you been there the entire time?"
"Just a few minutes. You are quite the beautiful lady Mrs. Worsnop".
"And your towel is dangerously close to falling Mr. Worsnop." I looked down and sure enough she was right. I looked back up at her and she bit her lip.
"Don't do that. I'm trying to take you out then fuck you. Not fuck you then no one ever see you again."
"Planning on killing me?"
"Just death by orgasm love."
"If you plan on us going out, then put some clothes on."
"Yes ma'am." I put on some pants and a red shirt. I waited at the door for her to put her shoes on, then I put my leather jacket on her.
"You always smell so good. Even after a show."
"Why thank you." I held my hand out and she took it. I made sure I had the door key in my wallet and we headed out.
"So where are we going?"
"Always so inquisitive."
"I can't help it."
"We're going to the opera."
"Italian opera? How you spoil me so."
"You deserve the best."
"Then you and I could be in a cardboard box. I'd still have the best." I smiled at her and kissed her knuckles. We walked the street to the opera house. They were performing La Boheme.

----After----

We ate at a small bisque near our hotel. When we finished we headed back to the hotel. And obviously did what all married couples do on their honeymoon