Chapter Nine

-----------------------------------BEN'S POV--------------------------------

I stared at Jarvia as she walked back from their sound check, her and Jennifer laughing at something. She was wearing a shirt that said 'whild child' and I couldn't agree more. We had talked about her life the day Jennifer and Danny left us alone on the bus. We agreed with each other on the right things and disagreed with each other on the wrong things. She made me laugh. I've known the girl for three days and I'm falling for her. Me. Ben fucking Bruce. The fucking player. Falling for her. What's happening to me? She's so small, but it's so cute. There I go again. Gah. I heard Danny whistle and I followed suit, not meaning to. She walked up to me smiling.

"Hi."

"Hey. Nice shirt."

"Thanks."

"Do you wanna go somewhere and talk?"

"Yeah." I held my hand out to her and she took it. I smiled like an idiot on the inside. I took her around to the back of the tour bus and trapped her between the wall and myself.

"I'm going to kiss you, okay?"

She nodded and tilted her head up. I bent down some and hovered my lips just above hers, waiting for her to say no, or for me to wake up from this dream. Taking me by surprise, she closed the gap between our lips. I almost fucking died. They were soft and oh so gentle. She was a fucking angel. I snapped out of my dazed state and kissed her back, being as gentle as possible, giving her time to evaluate the situtation and giving her room to run if she wanted. She surprised me again by standing on her tip toes and wrapping her arms around my neck. I moved my hands down to her waist and was just getting into it when I heard someone giggle from the side of the bus. I broke apart to see Jennifer and Danny watching from the side of the bus.

"Get lost Danny!!!" He flipped me off and took off running with Jennifer. I looked down at Jarvia to find her blushing.

"You're so cute when you blush. Be mine?" She smiled, nodded and then peck me on the lips. Only when we went to pull away, our lip rings got caught together. She started laughing as I untangled them.

"Jennifer said that was bound to happen."

"I'm glad it did."

I grabbed her hand and we walked back to where our band mates were.

"Jarvia. Get it girl." She stuck her tongue out at Jennifer and then laughed.

"Movie night on our bus?"

"I'm down. TTSP? Vag if your in." I looked at Jarvia like she was insane.

"It's a thing we do. George Alex, Jase what do you have planned for tonight?"

"Well, there's this band here. All girls. And ya know, we're gonna go show them around." Jennifer laughed at them and Jarvia joined in. Since we went to bed to now, almost all of the bands had shown up. Maybe 2 weren't here.

"Well. Danny and Jennifer are in. So I guess it's just us four."

"Actually. I think we're gonna go walk around town." Jarvia nodded at Jennifer.

"Just us then."

"Fine by me." We walked to the bus got on and in, settling down on the couch. She sat as I looked through our movies.

"The Nightmare Before Christmas?"

She grinned from ear to ear.

"Perfect."