Chapter Fourty-Two

---------------------------Danny POV------------------------

-------------FLASHBACK-----------------

"Danny, bro, your fly is down." I looked down and sure enough it was. I turned around and zipped it up before turning back around to the line of people. There were maybe 50 of them, which was a good few for the town we were in. And maybe 300 kids were at the show total. The girl that was next had facial piercings everywhere and was in red skinnys. She didn't look to be pumped to be here. She got her poster signed, took a picture and then left. The next two girls were obviously best friends. One was short with red hair and in one of our shirts. The other was tall, almost as tall as Ben or I. She wasn't in one of our shirts, rather a maroon wife beater and some black gym shorts. There was a bruise forming on her left arm, probably from the pit. She was in ragedy converse. Her and the redhead were in conversing until the guy said 'next group'. They walked forward and I almost laughed. You could tell the tall one had been rockin hard. Her friend was almost as sweaty.

"Hey. Do you want us to sign those for you?" James opened his sharpie.

"Uh yes, please." The tall one handed her poster to James and the short one gave hers to Cam.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Hell yeah! You guys are fucking awesome."

"You guys need to play a show in Ireland."

"We've played a few shows there." Ben was the one who answered

"No, I mean go back to Ireland." She kinda bounced when she said Ireland and it definitely wasn't an American saying that.

"Well it depends on when?"

"Say, next week."

"We'll still be in American then."

"Damn." She sounded innocent cussing.

"Can you say drums?" The shorter one smiled.

"Drooms." I coulda sworn James smiled back.

"You guys want a picture?"

"Yeah!" The tall one stood in between James and Ben. I stood next to Ben and the short one stood beside me, Sam and Cam. I guess the tall one wrapped her arm around Ben because he said, "sorry, I'm kinda soaking wet".

"Nah dude, your cool."

The picture taker took the picture and they walked off.

"We'll try to play a show in Ireland!" James waved after her.

"Fuck yeah!! Bye dudes!" They walked off and I watched her. She was great. Extremely pretty.

"She was cute." I cut my eyes at James but didn't let it show. The next group showed up and my mind was still on that girl.