Chapter Fourty-Seven

"We don't mind watching her. She'll love the boys. Go. Enjoy your honeymoon."

"Thanks daddy. I'll email you when we get there."

"Okay. Love you." I gave him a hug and then got in the car.

"Ready baby?"

"Take me away." He kissed my knuckles and we left towards the airport. I had no idea where we were going, again. Danny was always one for surprises.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I smirked and looked out the window. Wherever we were going we had to fly. I knew that much.

We pulled up to the airport and Danny got our bags out of the car. We went through security and got to our seats.

"Greece?"

"Yes."

"I do so love you."

-----Skipping Plane Ride-----

We got to our hotel and unpacked. Danny was out on the balcony looking out. I walked up behind him and leaned my head in between his shoulders.

"Two years."

"And many to come. I love you Danny."

"I love you more Jennifer." He murmured, leaning in to kiss the corner of my lip slightly. Without meaning to, I gripped a fistful of  his shirt and lifted my face, all but pleading for more. He smirked, turning around and backing me into the room until I ran into the bed. In a second, I was scooped up and dumped in the middle of it. He didn't join me right away, instead going to shut the balcony doors and pull the curtains closed. Then he was on the bed at my feet, pulling off my lace-up sandals one after the other. My heart was in my throat as he brought his lips down to the arch of my foot, and proceeded to kiss over my ankle and up my shinbone with agonizing slowness, his eyes flickering up to meet mine. I couldn't tear my gaze away as he traveled up my thigh and skipped over my shorts, pushing my tee-shirt away to expose the skin at my waist. My lips parted as he ran just the tip of his tongue along my waistline, barely touching it, then slowly undid the button with skilled fingers and tugged down the zipper. My hands had wound themselves in the plush comforter, until my knuckles were white, and I forced myself to relax. Danny gripped the shorts on either side of my thighs and I obligingly lifted my hips, allowing him to slide them off. He then repeated the process of kissing down the length of my other leg until he reached my foot and dropped the item of clothing over the side of the bed. The bed sank down where Danny's hands hit it as he climbed over my body, so his head was above mine. I reached up and slipped my hand around the back of his neck, wanting him closer. He pushed the hair ou tof his eyes and leaned down, the tattoos on his arms rippling as the muscles underneath moved.

How could one man be so beautiful?

Warm lips were pressed to my own as he kissed me with passion, tipping his head to one side, then the other, his breath brushing over my skin. My fingers found the hem of his top and I pulled, struggling to get it over his head; desperate for more friction from his perfect body. Danny allowed me to take off his shirt before dipping down again to nip at the skin of my neck, under my jaw, and in the hollows beneath my ear. My stomach was churning with a thousand stars. "Danny..." I gasped as his fingers dug into my hip, preventing me from moving. "Sorry love." He apologized in a breath, lightening his hold. He brought his head up again and gently ran his tongue along my bottom lip. I returned the lick for a playful bite, causing him to grin mischievously. "This isn't fair, I have less clothes on than you." I protested just before he pressed his open lips to mine and made himself quite at home with his tongue. This of course set off another round of fireworks in the pit of my stomach, which in turn started a fire that began to spread its heat slowly. I reached down and began to pull off my shirt, but immediately, Danny's fingers were wrapped around my wrist, halting me. "Wh-" I started. "Let me." He breathed. I nodded, rolling up to a half-sitting position so that he could pull the loose fitting clothing over my head, then dropped back down, letting my arms rest above my head, brown strands of hair spread out over the pillow, affording him a nice, unobstructed view of the white lace lining my black bra. His eyes inevitably widened. "Shit, Jenn. Don't..." He stopped himself. I had a feeling he'd been about to say "don't tempt me", before he realized I had every right to do just that. I stared at the smoothly defined muscles in his shoulders as he bent down and kissed my ribs softly, each one after the other, on both sides, until he reached my stomach. I let a small moan escape the back of my throat as his tongue lightly grazed across my skin, and his piercing orbs flickered up to meet mine. He must have somehow seen the pleading in my eyes, even if I wouldn't say it out loud, and sat up, kicking his boots off. I scrambled to my knees intercepting his hands as they reached for his belt. "I... want to." I begged, glancing up into his eyes. He gave me a "go for it" expression and waited patiently. His fingers ghosted over my lower back as I made myself concentrate and stop fumbling. I bit my lip and unbuckled his belt, pulling it through the loops in his jeans and tossing it over the side of the bed before tugging on the button. It popped open a little sooner than I'd hoped, and I took a shaky breath, trying to force down my nerves. I flicked my gaze up to see Danny's eyes but a few inches from mine, his head inclined to watch me. I froze. "You okay?" He asked, his touch trailing up and down my spine.