Kiss me

By septicplier on tumblr

It was 1am and Jack was still up, editing his videos for tomorrow. Right as when he was done, his head started to hurt. He put his elbow on the table and his face on his hands. He took a deep breath to calm him down. But his head was throbbing, it got more painful and he felt like getting sick.
He rushed to the bathroom and puked on the toilet. Mark was asleep when he heard a loud slam of a door. He couldn't find Jack. As he sat up, he heard someone vomiting inside the bathroom. "Jack?" He said. "Are you okay in there?"
"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Jack said. He opened the door and his eyes were red and puffy.
"What happened to you?" Mark asked.
"I just finished editing my videos and all of the sudden, my head started to hurt."
Mark sighed. "I told you not to edit videos this late. You barely sleep these couple of days."
"Just...let me finish my thumbnails." Jack begged. Mark took ahold of Jack's shoulders and pulled him down to sit on the bed. "No, I'm not gonna let you." He picked up some pills from the small drawer and handed it to Jack.
Jack stared at it and asked. "What are these?"
"Pills."
"I don't need them, I'm fine." Jack handed it back to Mark.
Mark took Jack's hand and put the pill on it. "If you don't take it, I'm gonna shove it up your ass."
"Fine." Jack gave in
-
"Feelin' a little better?" Mark interrogated.
"Yeah I guess." Jack affirmed while he was brushing his teeth.
Afterwards, Jack sat down beside Mark on the bed looking at the ground. Mark lifted his chin and studied every detail on Jack's face. He combed Jack's hair with his fingers and kissed his forehead. "Can you let me finish my thumbnails now?"
"Nuh-uh." Mark ran towards Jack's chair and sat. "I'm making them."
"Don't you fucking dare." Jack stood up and pulled Mark up from his chair. "Get up."
"You have a headache, get some sleep."
"No." Jack pouted crossing his arms over his chest.
"Go to sleep or else..."
"Or else what?" Jack raised his eyebrow at him.
"Or else I'll delete this video."
His eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare."
Mark clicked delete and put his finger above the enter button. "Make me." He said with a deep voice. Jack rolled his eyes and went to sleep.
As Mark finished making the thumbnails, he thought about messing Jack's description.
-
Jack woke up with arms wrapped around him from behind. He slowly turned around to see Mark sound asleep. '8:30am' the digital clock read from the side table. He pulled out his phone and went to Youtube to see what Mark did to his thumbnails.
"Good morning." Mark whispered.
He gazed upon his boyfriend's sleepy eyes and down to his lips. He licked his lips smiling and kissed Mark. "Thank you for making my thumbnails." He said as he pulled away. He clicked on one of his videos to make sure Mark didn't do anything stupid to his videos.
But before Mark could even say anything back to Jack. "Wait a minute..." Jack said with a confused look on his face. Mark looked at Jack with his lips forming into a smirk. 'Thank you, Markiplier for making my thumbnail. It's as beautiful as you ;)'
"Mark!" He just laughed. "Fuck you, you asshole!"
"Hey, you know you agree."
"Ha! You wish!"
Mark chuckled and went towards Jack. "C'mere." Mark wrapped his arms around his waist and stared into Jack's sky blue eyes. "You know I was just joking right?" Jack whispered.
Mark's hand went up to his back then to his cheek. "Kiss me?" Jack asked. Mark shook his head. "No, kiss me." Jack grinned and leaned forward feeling Mark's soft lips on his.

Septiplier one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara