WET *get your mind out of the gutter*

By the awesome septicplier on tumblr

"And I'll see all you dudes, in the next video!" Jack shouted' raising both of his arms in the air as he finished recording his next Subnautica video. He knows everyone loves that series and besides, it has a new update so, why not?
It's 10 in the morning when he recorded which is his earliest waking time. He usually wakes up at 2 in the afternoon. But since he slept at 12 midnight, he had 10 hours of sleep and still, he's not completely awake. He's actually surprised he had enough energy to record a video.
He decided to visit the nearest coffee shop around the town where he lives. He knows he likes his coffee homemade and pure black, but he's just too lazy to make his own. Besides, what's wrong to visit a coffee shop and try new coffee flavors? "I still prefer my homemade pure black coffee though" he thought to himself.
He got up from his chair, gently wearing his favorite navy blue hoodie and combed his hair with his fingers until it's perfectly fixed. He looked himself into his full body mirror and smiled. He grabbed his keys and phone from his computer table and took off.
"Jaysus..." He said harshly. The rain poured hard as he literally walked out of his apartment. He put on his hood and didn't have a choice but run to the coffee shop just a few blocks away. But that didn't stop him from getting wet, he couldn't avoid it. He expected to be much more wet than he is now though.
He entered the coffee shop wet. He stepped on to the mat repeatedly to dry up his shoes before walking towards the cashierer who's been looking at him since he walked in.
He took off his hoodie to make himself feel less wet, which it didn't matter since his shirt is wet as well. He finally walked towards to order his coffee, still dripping wet.
"I'll t-take 1 mocha f-frappucino please." He said stuttering from the coldness. The cashierer nodded and typed in his order. "That would be 3 dollars." He pulled out his wet wallet and pulled out 3 wet dollars. He slowly gave it to the cashierer emabarrassed and mumbled: "Sorry..." He just smiled.
While waiting for his coffee, he was shivering. The coffee shop itself is cold and it's still raining outside which didn't help him feel warm at all.
From the corner of his eye, he saw the tall and American Asian-looking guy walk towards him. He thought he was bringing his coffee to him, but instead, he saw him holding black jacket. "Excuse me, sir?" Jack looked up at him with his ocean blue eyes and he met up with his brown eyes. He handed him his jacket. "Take it, you're shivering." the American said. Jack refused but he still insisted until Jack gave in. He took it and wore it right away. He can tell that he's as cold as a dead body.
Once again, the American walked towards his direction and he can see his coffee being delievered. "Here's your coffee, sir, and also your receipt." He nodded and met his gaze again. He's confused.
Jack's not confused because he smiled at him, which made him blush and could feel his cheek turn light pink. He's confused because the receipt is folded into four. He put it in his pocket and decided to unfold it at home. The rain never stopped but it's not pouring that hard as much as it used to be when he went out of his apartment and came inside the coffee shop.
He literally face palmed himself as we walked inside his apartment, his clothes still wet except for one. He forgot to give the jacket back to the Asian-looking cashierer. It's not his fault though that he forgot to give it back. He felt warm when he wore it the entire time.
He took it off and hung it up at the back of his chair. He sat back down and started to edit his videos for today while drinking his warm coffee.
He felt a lot more energetic when he took a sip. He never tasted a perfect mix of this Mocha Frappe. He used to buy the same coffee from the same coffee shop and now, it's much more better than his pure black coffee.
When he stood up to throw the empty cup away, he heard something like paper from his pocket.
The folded receipt.
He pulled it out of his pocket and unfolded it slowly.
Thanks for stopping by. Oh and take my jacket home, you need more than I do.
Just asking if maybe we can hang out sometime? My treat, here, in this the same coffee shop where I first saw you...and wet.
Call me! 555-6383 ;)
-Mark
He read "...and wet." over and over again and his cheek flushed red. He chuckled.
Since then, he never really cared to make himself his pure black coffee, ever again.