Sweets

Written by lilbakonbit on tumblr (kinda nsfw( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Giggles floated through the air in the smaller one bedroom apartment, accompanied by the occasional, and slightly high pitched, squeal of delight. Two men fluttered around the kitchen, trying their hardest to bake a three tier cake for tomorrow's party. But unfortunately, neither of them could contain their mischievous sides.
Jack swatted Mark's arm away playfully, as the older man attempted to smear another clump of buttercream frosting on his cheek. "Mark!" Jack exclaimed, slightly exasperated, but still grinning like an idiot. "We hafta finish this cake, ye crazy bastard!"
Mark hummed happily as he shrugged and licked the frosting off his own fingers. "Well fine. Just wanted to share is all." He leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on Jack's temple before reaching for the carton of eggs on the other side of the counter. After cracking two eggs in the batter bowl, he sauntered over to the fridge and placed the carton on the lower shelf, bending at the waist.
Jack took a glance over to Mark, biting his lip at the sight of his partner's firm rear end facing him. "Oh Jaysus," he whispered under his breath. Without hesitation, he leaned over and gave a hard smack against Mark's ass, eliciting a yelp of surprise from the American. "Dat booty!" He piped, before bursting into another chuckle and turning back to his batter.
Mark straightened up, a flush on his cheeks. "Oh, wanna play that game, huh?" He mumbled huskily. He reached over and grabbed Jack by the waist, pulling him backwards into his torso. Jack stumbled back, knocking both of them against the fridge, and they both heard the clatter of bottles falling inside the icebox. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's waist to keep him from falling, and was rewarded when his nose buried itself into Jack's soft, spice scented hair. He took a deep breath, a spark of arousal igniting in his core as Jack pressed against him, laughing.
"What's so funny, Jackaboy?" He murmured into Jack's ear, his breath warm and moist on his partner's neck. He felt goosebumps raise on Jack's body, as his fingers toyed with the hem of Jack's t-shirt.
"N-nothing... I just..." Jack felt the electricity pass between them, noting the sudden mood change. "I-"
Mark leaned over and nibbled at the base of Jack's shoulder, a small groan vibrating against the Irishman's skin. "You just what? Thought this was a little game? Heh." Mark smiled as he gently flicked his tongue against Jack's throat. "You know what you do to me, you Irish bastard." The shuddered response of Jack's body had Mark in a small frenzy of desire. "Think you can slap my ass and get away with it?" He pushed Jack gently away from him, and spun him so they were face to face. The wide, flustered blue eyes stared at him, slightly dilated.
"M-mark, you know we hafta finish the-" Mark grabbed Jack's head and pulled him close, lips pressed hungrily against his lover's mouth, silencing Jack's words.
Mark pulled away. "Oh, we will, Jackaboy..." His eyes sparkled playfully. "But, I think we gotta test the ingredients first. Don't you agree?" Mark reached down and pulled at Jack's shirt, lifting the dark fabric off his body. He flung the shirt down the hallway, eyes never leaving Jack's. He noticed the smaller man swallow hard, his body's slight tremor of anticipation causing Mark to flash a crooked grin. "Have to make sure everything tastes... delicious..."
Mark picked up Jack by the waist, lifting him a few inches off the ground, and set him gently on the counter top. Settling between the man's legs, Mark reached over and grasped the canister of frosting, placing one finger inside, coating it with the off-white cream. His finger raised up to Jack's lips, lightly smearing a small bit on Jack's lower lip. He saw his partner's eyes flutter shut, lips parting with the contact. He took his finger and trailed it down Jack's chin, down his neck, leaving a small dotted trail of frosting until stopping at the man's chest.
"Lick your lips," he commanded softly. Jack smiled as his small pink tongue darted out, tasting the sugary treat, slowly trailing from one side to the other before pulling his tongue back into his mouth.
Mark's body reacted to the sight of Jack's glistening mouth, and the teasing way he carried out his demand. "Fu-uck, Jack... How dare you..." Jack only chuckled, but Mark could hear the tremble in his voice. Two can play that game...
Mark leaned in, grasping Jack's hands roughly before pinning them down on the counter-top behind him. Despite the fact Jack was sitting on the surface, Mark still was eye level with the Irishman, and he used that to his advantage. He brushed his lips across Jack's chin, slowly suckling the frosting off, before trailing further down across his throat. He made sure to spend extra attention at every point he left his trail of the sweet confection, lightly nipping and suckling until a small red mark appeared. Jack's moans and whimpers escalated with each passing moment, his body growing weaker until Mark had to release Jack's hands and hold him to keep him from falling backwards, out of reach.
"M-mark... s-s-top..." Jack whined, his breath growing heavier. Mark chuckled, giving one last hard bite to Jack's neck, before straightening and looking hungrily into Jack's eyes.
"Yes, love? What's wrong?" Mark rested his forehead against Jack's, noticing his own breathing growing erratic.
"I- I think... the cake can wait..." Jack bit his lower lip, his eyes dark with desire.
"I agree." Mark picked up Jack easily in his arms, Jack's legs wrapping around his waist, as he carried him down the hall...