Help

Paul took us back to the apartment, Niall wasn't there which was a bit odd to be there without himbut after Paul dropped us off he was going back to the hair salon to get him. Harry and Zayn made sure I was comfortable, fussing over me. I was currently hauled up in Harry's bed because apparently Niall doesn't trust the boys not to mess with his room so he locks it when he's not there, according to Harry it's Louis who is to blame for that. I didn't really mind, Harry's bed was comfortable and he'd turned on his tv so I could watch that. I looked around Harry's room, it was pretty simple, navy blue, black and grey colours. A big bed in the centre, not too much to it although on the back of the door a denim jacket hung, one Louis had worn at the mall, I didn't think too much of it.

I must've dozed off because the next thing I know I can hear yelling. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock, I had to only have been asleep for a hour, I strained my ears so I could hear the voices coming from down the hallway but I couldn't make out much of what was being said until they got closer.

"You should've told me" That was Niall, I could tell.

"I know man, I'm sorry" I knew that was Harry. "I know you're mad at me and you're going to be mad at that douchebag when you see her but she needs you right now"

"What do you mean when I see her?" Niall asked. I pulled the blanket up over my face. Shit.

"Er" Harry said.

"What the fuck are you not telling me?" Niall yelled. I have never seen Niall like this before, grated I hadn't known him for longer than a weekend and I wasn't actually seeing him right now.

"Hey man calm down" Harry said.

"Don't tell me to calm down" Niall spat.

"Okay, Okay" Harry defended "It's just, that dickhead...." He trailed off.

"Styles.... What did he do?"

"He hit her" That was a lot quieter than the rest and I struggled to hear Harry speak as if he didn't even want to say it out loud.

"He what?" Niall roared. I figured at this moment I may as well go out there and save poor Harry. I climbed out of the bed and made my way to the door, I pulled it open only to be greeted by Harry and Niall on the other side.

"Oh my god" Niall said as soon as he seen me "That fucking douchebag" He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest "Are you okay? I mumbled a "Yeah" and I felt the tears start to fall. For some reason I felt completely safe wrapped in his arms. 

I'm not sure how long we stood there in the hallway like that for and I didnt even notice that harry and left us to it until Niall walked us to his room and that's where we stayed for the rest of the day.

....

Hours had passed and night had fallen, Niall and I had made our way out to the lounge to watch a movie, halfway through we were interrupted when Louis came running in.

"Harry told me what happened and I am not happy" He said standing in front of me with his hands on his hips "Are you okay love?" 

"yeah I'll be fine" I mumbled and he sat down next to me, the opposite side to Niall.

"I can go beat him up if you want" Louis suggested which made me laugh a little, I loved how crazy he was.

"You don't need to do that" I smiled at him "I already did" Louis looked at me shocked.

"You what?" Niall asked.

"I hit him back" I shrugged.

"You go girl" Louis cheered high fiving me.